Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Hype for this. Want an Ambrose/Rollins classic that gets both men over as megastars forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
This package is already great...and already breaking my heart. :(

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That package made both dudes look goddamned INCREDIBLE.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jonny Angel posted:

It's the kind that, if you show it to someone who has no prior knowledge of wrestling or the characters, will get them immediately invested in the fight. In fact, that's what just happened at my apartment.

You're damned right.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Hell of a fuckin' opener so far.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That was awesome but I'm confused by the 2-0 win.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Man everybody is fuckin' BRINGING it tonight, it owns.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mechafunkzilla posted:

Every PPV for a while has been pretty drat good.

You don't have to tell me twice, I'm basically a WWE shill most of the time.

Because Wrestling Is Fun Y'll.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
GODDAMN IT I WENT WITH YOU FUCKS IN THE PREDICTION CONTEST INSTEAD OF MY GUT :mad:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My only regret with Ambrose/Rollins going on last is the crowd won't poo poo on Cena/Orton now and I'd hoped they would.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I thought Cena/Orton would pull out all the stops to hang with Rollins/Ambrose. Holy poo poo was I wrong.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Heh.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Here. We loving. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That package is five loving stars. Not posting until post-match. See y'all on the other side.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Fauxhawk Express posted:

Hope Dean gets some actual wrestling gear soon.

Disagree. Current look is perfect.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE TONIGHT

Holy poo poo. Okay, see y'all later.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Well that's one way to rehab Wyatt, but I think it's really to the detriment of both Rollins and Ambrose.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
WWE could've made two stars tonight. Instead, no one got over (except Bray for like a couple weeks I guess).

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The part that pisses me off is, if they were really wanting to push Wyatt, OR Ambrose for that matter, I wouldn't care. But it's so loving obvious they did this so Dean wouldn't lose without massive shenanigans (admittedly the smartest part about it) and could get put into a feud he can win to stay over, Rollins gets fed to loving Orton instead, and all is well in Rapadoo Land.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

El Generico posted:

I like the idea of it, I like the idea of Ambrose v. Bray, I like the idea of a ghost hologram, I hate the timing. Let Ambrose get over beating Rollins and let the crowd get their pop for him before he moves on to his next program you stupid, stupid assholes. Could've done this tomorrow.

It's this. It's this forever.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Can you at least appreciate the level of convolution dedicated to maintaining the status quo?

Actually yes. It is impressive, goddamned impressive, how hard Vince will ride the Orton/Cena train until he loving dies.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Pariah Rex posted:

You are a bad wrestling fan your supposed to get mad. Your like all the stupid people now days who wear captain america and green latern shirts an claim they like comic books because they've seen movies and watch big bang theory. All this despite the fact they have probably only own like 6 xmen comics from he 90s.

Um I'm mad about that finish but I can't tell if this post is serious or not

What is real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

RacistGuidingLight posted:

It's irony, friend.

But he was raging before, so it makes no sense.

• Locked thread