Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Alex Riley stinks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Heyman trying so hard not to laugh.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I like the bald-but-still-having-a-beard Cesaro

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Ziggler' doing the Million Dollar Dream wrong

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
This did stuff for Ziggler. It did nothing for Cesaro.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

beetlo posted:

Jesus WWE what did Cesaro do to deserve this bullshit?

This is WWE so he probably handled some random conflict in a reasonable adult manner, and this got back to Vince and Vince decided he was a pussy or something.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Nikki Bella is attractive and if she was on okcupid I would message her and if she responds and we hit it off I would ask to meet up for coffee or something.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Brie yelling is dumb.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Well, they're trying really hard, let's give them that.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Mechafunkzilla posted:

I'm super excited for the personal assistant segment on Raw tomorrow night. SUPER excited.

You really shouldn't be. It will most likely be terrible.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
As someone with a family full of cancer survivors, I get really uncomfortable when WWE brings out survivors and puts spotlights on them. I don't know why but I do.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
While I don't yearn for the return of the Attitude Era (because a lot of it doesn't hold up), Hell In A Cell REALLY doesn't translate well to a PG Environment.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Chokes McGee posted:

I can't drink coffee anymore. It triggers my hypomania.

I have to drink decaf now :smith:

Ouch. You poor soul. :(

There's good decaf out there but it costs a lot more.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Chokes McGee posted:

Also is there anything better than pro wrestling and Four Roses bourbon? This is a rhetorical question, the answer is no. But in the interest of Plato's teachings, we'll go ahead and ask it anyway.

I was diagnosed with gout recently, so sadly my days of heavy whisky drinking are over. :(

But for bourbon, I was a Bookers guy.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I don't want to be a nitpicker, but Mizdow is technically not being a stunt double because to be a stunt double, he'd have to be filling in for any time Miz has to bump. Mizdow is really just playing shadow. Not the same thing.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

BigRed0427 posted:

Shut up Banjo.

I'M JUST SAYING

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
So Mark Henry is turning heel tonight right?

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Shima Honnou posted:

RIP Aksana, the only person who could give her an eyepatch.

I completely forgot Aksana existed.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Solomonic posted:

Did Paige get shoot KO'd by the barricade drop, because Alicia frantically hurled her in the ring and then they immediately went to the finish

If I had to guess, they had to go home because of time for the main event.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Good pop for Dean!

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I wonder if Ambrose will derail Reigns from becoming the next Guy. He's getting pretty drat over.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Jerusalem posted:

Yes, it was supposed to be a collar and elbow tie up in the middle of the ring but they both botched the spot incredibly.

I can't stop laughing at this post

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
This is the worst thing to happen to an Armenian, ever.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

bartok posted:

Wait until Reigns returns and he gets pushed back down the card like he was suppose to be before Reigns got injured.

I honestly think Dean Ambrose's popularity is going to cause the crowd to turn on Reigns. Most likely won't stop Reigns from getting the mega push, though.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Everything was fine til that

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
That finish sucked the life out of the crowd and the match. Jesus Christ, it's a loving blow-off. Fight in the cell, Dean wins, the end. It's not that hard.

Why can't they do this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I have no problem with an Ambrose/Wyatt feud. In fact, I look forward to the promos alone. But that finish killed the match. The whole point of the cell was that Rollins finally gets his comeuppance. That finish did no favors for anyone.

At least Dean is crazy over. Hopefully he'll stay that way but with the idiots booking now, who knows?

• Locked thread