Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Gonzo McFee posted:

Wait, I just looked at the Wiki article for Cena Vs Orton.

It's for a title shot? Cena lost to Ambrose and Orton just didn't have anyone to go to the prom with so he got Cena. How is it a Cell match and how is it for a title shot?

The story is it was Rollins idea, on a gambit that if Orton wins and somehow beats Lesnar, he would be the easiest one to steal the title from with the briefcase.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

wwe sucks

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

The Landstander posted:

Hell in a Cell: where your push is derailed and you feud with Bray Wyatt instead

WWE will never ever learn, or get my money for the network again, apparently.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Doo-Wop Duodenum posted:

Hey guys remember when Bray Wyatt mattered?

no

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

cams posted:

watch njpw

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

John Cena posted:

expect more ppvs like this that aren't in key renewal months.

This is funny because this was my renewal month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Le Saboteur posted:

If there had of been a clean win here what the hell would Dean be moving on to anyways.

bray wyatt after he does the same thing after the match is over and dean won

• Locked thread