Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Ribsauce posted:

Dumb question, is the OP the actual order? Is Rollins/Ambrose the final match?

We don't know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Good choice for an opener.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

yay swing

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

I LOVE THE SUPERPLEX

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Mukaikubo posted:

but seriously why does the wwe hate cesaro

We can beat him because he'll be turning face soon - WWE in April, May, June, July, August, September

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

DEAR RICHARD posted:

2nd This is Awesome chant of the night

A very awkward one as they did it after being completely silent.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Cena is losing.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

What a life changing match for John Cena.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

lmao sandow

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Brie that luggage is going to rock all over the place, do a better job.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

THAT'S Russia's anthem?

I GET NO KICK FROM UKRAINE

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Marks gonna break up the pin, isn't he?

edit: No!

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Rusev is a machine.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Loving this sassy ref

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

That's a light tube, yeah???

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

YESSSS

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

ok now fill the front row with these shirts

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Lloyd Braun posted:

... wait ... so you people think it made no sense???

Closure's great and all, but I don't want this door closed for a while yet.

sticklefifer posted:

Lotta babbys crying over that PPV.

People have the right to be annoyed over not having a payoff at the finish of a show they've paid for.

Not only that but there was no reason for Bray to be involved in that finish other than "HEY GUYS, HE'S BACK"! This isn't like Kane interfering in 1997. There was no reason for Bray to be out there other than they felt like they didn't want Ambrose to go over yet.

I don't care if both guys are going into 2 different feuds after last night - but it was a lovely finish to what would have been a great match. Also makes the 2nd paid show in a while with a poo poo ending that ruined a match.

Obviously they can do something in storyline to rehab this - but as of right now it's loving frustrating to have paid for another show with a poo poo finish.

HulkaMatt fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Oct 27, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

sticklefifer posted:

Yeah, and everyone loves that so much. The IWC by default hates if any combination of wrestlers fight each other more than twice a year and then posts their Cagematch stats to prove how many times they had Superstars matches they didn't even watch. When Ambrose/Rollins is thrown away on a random Raw in the future because their feud already finished, nobody cares. When they get to resume unfinished business, everybody cares. I have seen this happen dozens of times and people still complain regardless of the outcome, because we like to complain about wrestling.

This is really dumb and you're exaggerating. When you see the same loving thing over and over again it becomes boring. People have a right to get irritated over the same content.

sticklefifer posted:

See, that's exactly the problem. I know it's annoying to hear "wait and see" but it's like nobody wants to do either of those things anymore. "Wait and see" used to mean "watch how the feud/angle plays out to completion" and now it means "wait at least wait one goddamn day to see how the Raw fallout covers it". I've been around the IWC long enough to know that people don't want to wait, and I do kinda get that, but it's gotten to the point where people don't want to SEE either. Instead they just want to poop and poop. Instead of wait and see it's immediate poopshitfartcry.

Seth needed that shady win. Dean did not need that clean win. It was not a non-finish like the DQ we've seen, and it's legit under the stip rules anyway. I think this new direction is interesting, and I'm glad Ambrose/Rollins isn't over.

My thoughts is not "THE IWC".

This feud has been going on for nearly 5 months. It has been WAIT AND SEE for the last 5 months. In this day and age with several TV shows and everyone on every show - that's a long time. The HIAC is - and I'm pretty sure we can all agree: the BLOWOFF MATCH OF ALL BLOWOFF MATCHES. IT IS THE FEUD ENDING MATCH. They didn't give us a finish in this match because they decided "well let's wait a little longer".

Dean Ambrose is going to feud with Bray Wyatt.

Seth Rollins is going to feud with Randy Orton.

They are going to put this feud on the backburner now after doing the biggest match they could have possibly done. If they decide to start this feud again several months down the line - it is very unlikely that it is going to get any hotter than it is right now.

Also: In what way did Rollins need that win? He has won every match in the feud and is about to face a guy who also lost on the show. He needed it so he could say "I won and you didn't?" Great stuff.

• Locked thread