Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
Star trek online is a horrible game that ends up into a grind.

The only redeeming feature is that there are roleplayers to grief and hate it when you get close to them. They are always in the same station too.

I tried joining the goon group there and their spy master kicked me out of their chat channel in game then told me to post in the thread despite having like 5 goons vouching for me.

Welp that is my story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

the other end game of STO

quote:

In fact, Star Trek paraphernalia has so routinely been found at the homes of the pedophiles they've arrested that it has become a gruesome joke in the squad room. (On the wall, there is a Star Trek poster with the detectives' faces replacing those of the crew members). This does not mean that watching Star Trek makes you a pedophile. It does mean that if you're a pedophile, odds are you've watched a lot of Star Trek.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Elite dangerous is alright as a freelancer game where you don't have to host your own server.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

People got a china base company that develops and patches archeage confused with a US based company that hosts the servers, does billing, and runs customer support.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

The founders were dumb enough to spend money on this and make it profitable for trion.

The founders are to blame.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

I guess when I spammed chat awhile ago with all their dirty laundry from feedz and friends saying that I would be the perfect replacement for krogger may of had an affect.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

PCOS Bill posted:

Nope not a bunch of angry people who are weird and sad nuh uh

haha you are dump

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Holyshoot posted:

How High is the ground you're all standing on?

why, trying to look a 4000 year old witch in the eye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Fauxtool posted:

you would have to be a pretty arrogant duelist to expose all that.

I feel this thread will never die, just forever be a meeting place for the same 10 posters

pacos bill really likes this game ok

• Locked thread