Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

vermeul posted:

Probably someone that makes 300+ posts per day

:coffeepal:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Mimetic posted:

Don't farm wagons require an entire Thunderstruck tree + a bunch of other crap? I thought they were going to be a "rich get richer" kind of thing, not a common item.

from what I understand, two thunderstruck trees

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Digital Fingers posted:

Only a log, some lumber, and iron really. Only took ~6~ people from my guild a day of not upgrading armour and weapons to get our first one, probably going to get another today as well. Only 1 of us is over lvl 40 atm.

That is a farm cart, the farm wagon has 4 trade pack slots and requires two thunderstruck trees

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'm pretty sure it does not upgrade, but Farm Wagon and up are all upgradeable. Pretty dumb they did it that way, but the farm cart is still going to be worth it for you.

eonwe fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Oct 27, 2014

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Kimsemus posted:

Widestancer can you copy the OP post infos from the old thread into your OP? :) I'd greatly appreciate it if we're going to keep this one!

this seems pretty reasonable, Kimsemus is a pretty cool guy and I know he does whats best for the guild and is a good upstanding MMO HMO citizen

same with stormagle

I've already had multiple offers to be reinvited, but I think I'm going to play solo for a while. :)

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Eminai posted:

Eonwe gets kicked, thread gets gassed. I'm starting to think my :tinfoil: theory about Kewpuh getting pissed at AAgoons about kicking BFM might actually be right. On an unrelated note, can we get a bunch of :words: about how trolling is good and right, and not just lazy moderation, no really.

Lol

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
In a world where the archeage thread is ruled by the imp zone, one man.....

You guys finish

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Eminai posted:

Please quote the guy who literally talked about it being okay and normal to get 16 year olds drunk and gently caress them, cause I'm pretty sure nobody said that.

Regardless, that poo poo isn't begging to be trolled, it's begging to be banned. Saying that ArcheAge threads are open season because of what sct did would only make sense if sct was even remotely associated with the guild. He's not, pretty much nobody that was an officer when this poo poo started still is. The only continuous thread I can see from then until now is that BFM was kicked, and still is kicked.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

ragnoxiii posted:

Do you have any screenshots of the other, less retarded, opinions in gchat?

I only take screenshots of funny opinions, not the less retarded ones

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

ragnoxiii posted:

There is some really small vocal minority that think SCT is going to return to Goon Squad like some prophesized messiah. Those people deserve to be ridiculed.

thats mostly what I was doing this morning

I agree with Kimsemus. Barring any dumb idiot goons that want to defend pedophilia or whatever, lets talk about some Archeage.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Fauxtool posted:

What is the state of non GS guilds on azanreb?

I cant be in GS because I keep getting banned on AAgoons despite not having played the game since the last time I was unbanned.

My Auroria thunderstruck tree venture was a success. The small seed money of 250g let me harvest 4 trees, 3 for myself, 1 to the donor.

Its sounds stupid and nigh unprovable, but could there be a cap on thunderstrucks per day? The rate was much better than when the massive illegal farms were in full swing.

Now that im flush with gold again, i think i want to play this terrible and fun game again

gently caress my life

I've planted 300 cherry trees, my friends have planted 150 apiece, I've planted 300 cedars, and 300 pines

0 thunderstrucks

I was there for every single phase

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Fauxtool posted:

Yeah I planted more trees at once than he did ever. Dont waste your farms on trees, get something that fruits or lays eggs. Do your trees illegally. I can show you some sick nasty spots that are usable on weekdays.

Yeah I know, I'm just bound by labor requirements because its illegal farming. If you do want to show me some spots that would be great. Name is Eonwe in game.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Fauxtool posted:

Labor shouldnt really be an issue because you arent supposed to chop the trees down. The farm should be big enough that even if someone finds it and starts chopping they wont be able to chop it all. Them "stealing" your trees is doing you a favor by clearing the land for more trees. As long as you are logging in often enough to get the thunderstrucks, who cares.

Oh I know, but its 10 labor per tree planted and then I need to actually make a bit of money doing some trade packs, so I'm really limited to 200 trees a day.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Also, really hoping that server going up is timely on 11/4. I have 4 thatched I need to put down, and I'll be bummed if I miss it.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

thank you, friend

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Fauxtool posted:

Secret to big dick illegal farming:

Go to the zone border of an unreleased zone.
Climb something tall nearby
Fly to the border, drop the glider and use drop back across it.
You should have bypassed the dangerous creature error message.
Run a long way past the draw distance so other people cant see your farm
Plant 1000000 cherry trees

The error message occurs in a narrow band between zones and triggers based on time spent in the error zone. Passing through it very quickly wont trip it. Its about 4 drop backs wide.

This game is really good guys, this stuff never happens in bad games

do you think people ever get banned for this, or not really

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

GlazedMcGuffin posted:

oh is there more than one pirate guild now?

what

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I think this is a better game than we all thought. Perhaps the devs designed this game to generate purestrain angst & drama.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
"why can't you respect what I want to do in a video game"

*proceeds to tell people they can't do what they want to do*

if goons want to pirate fishing groups in a loving open pvp zone in a game where stealing poo poo is most of the fun and you get mad about it then you are dumb

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
whatevs, I just play video game merchant

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Archeagegoon.jpg

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Someone expressing their opinion on video game fishing? Better call them an 'imp zone troll' as if imp zone posters are terrible people for outing a pedophile.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
who in goon leadership is this

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Widestancer posted:

Well maybe he's not a kiddiefucker apologist but it'd be funny if that ended up being the case.

At best he seems to think that imp zone are trolls rather than a group of people who outed a pedophile.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Widestancer posted:

Are these the same people who think that we are really angry and not them since uhhh we can still post here?

Pretty safe bet that he is a part of that group.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Arcade posted:

Fact is, pirating isn't pirating without Kimsemus. He made that poo poo fun.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Imagine using the word 'human being' as a pejorative unironically in the year of our lord gaben 2014.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Also lol at the accusations that Kimsemus is trying to stage a coup in the guild. The dude just likes PvP, stop being fucktards.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'd rather pirate it off greens tbh.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Clearly Imp Zone posters are great posters. They keep the thread far more drama free and the OP updated.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Third World Reggin posted:

I'll lead the guild since you guys on west are having so many issues.

The shadow council makes its move

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
As vice guild leader I pledge to purge everyone but Grithok and I. Thanks in advance for all your support in my brief time out of the guild.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
What a surprise, the drama dies down and SCTs best buddy and shitlord Taters has to bring it back up.

Who appointed friend of pedo defender?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Also the guild has a troubling history of sweeping things under the rug and appointing people who will abuse their power to force people to be quiet.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Simon Numbers posted:

You realize that SCT and Dodgy remained friendly right? And nothing actually changes, you morons are just trying to start the drama chain again for some reason.

Probably because you've reached peak fireman position and people are calling you out on your poo poo.

I'm pretty sure Taters just started it again, idiot.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Simon Numbers posted:

:tinfoil:

Goonswarm is a CIA front

Obama brought ebola to America.

Chemtrails.

Kimsemus isn't a j4g shitlord.

so are you saying that Kimsemus didn't just get kicked, and I didn't get kicked because I made fun of pedophile defenders in guild chat

hmmmmmmmm

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Maybe if, despite the fact that Taters & SCT are really good buds, Taters had kicked Kimsemus and told him specifically why we wouldn't be having this conversation. But at it stands, he won't even respond about it.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
the pedo "conspiracy" to ruin goon squad

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I really wish you dumb fuckers had started doing dumb stuff an hour early because then the imp zone thread wouldn't be closed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I have co-started a guild with a group of friends called the Rude Dudes. Its gonna be fun. If you are cool and hate pedophiles I might even let you join.

• Locked thread