Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's really easy to deflect trolling attempts. Someone just tried to call me an anime pedo a few pages back, use that as the template.

Or you can be huge pussies and hide off site 4ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daspied posted:

Has anyone had success with planting objects in or on top of geodata, in various places where you arn't suppose to plant. Its my understanding all this data is client side.
But as an example, this is what i'm refering to.

i posted the tool for it in the last thread, someone here should still have it.
If you want to not be banned you need to plant it with an alt and delete it right after. Any Gm can just see the owner and know who to ban.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Eminai posted:

We really need to change the thread title, the current one is blatantly dishonest.

its too bad sarc marks never caught on.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
is sexiest,
How much of it sixteen aged?
The arche age.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
trions attitude towards player scamming should give you an idea of their attitude towards managing archeage.
"We cant really do anything sorry!"

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

this is a good game

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Umbreon posted:

I feel really god drat bad for anyone who invested in ts trees and logs and planned on cashing out. :smith:

Only a bit coiner would invest in a rising speculative item with no hard value. I said to buy apex with any spare money several threads ago. It's tied to actual dollars and is a safeguard against inflation

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Umbreon posted:

If anyone listened to you and is playing on aranzeb, they just made several shitloads of money. Apex has spiked up from 90g each to 140g each, its literally cheaper to buy apex and sell for gold than it is to buy from many goldsellers right now. Video game economics are hilarious.

Apex was still 35g when I quit playing. Good thing I liquidated all my items and gear to buy tons of apex way back :smug:

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gwrtheyrn posted:

You mean you didn't liquidate it all into :10bux:?

No I saved 2 or 3000 for myself in case I ever wanted to play again, that's what I turned into nearly a hundred apex

Fauxtool fucked around with this message at 10:35 on Nov 8, 2014

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Morglon posted:

Isn't money a complete non issue for you either way?

if thunderstrucks are everywhere and super cheap I'm done making easy gold. I can still bot trade packs but that wont last if everyone gets big carts. Ruining the economy was a good thing for the game. It's never been healthier if items are constantly being bought and sold and everyone has means of making gold. The only problem now is inflation across the board, not just on super luxury items like before

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Third World Reggin posted:

Near an encampment of children yous ay

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hyzenth1ay posted:

Every time I think of coming back to this dumb game (which is also a very fun game), I see another cheat and give up.

Damnit.

everygame has cheaters, knowing about them doesnt change a thing. Did you know people have bots for LoL and Dota2 that last hit and deny perfectly?

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

InternetJunky posted:

You realise you're playing a game, right?

maybe you are, loving casual

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I farmed it all up myself so its pure profit!

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

stupid loving trion posted:

Global game publisher GAMEVIL has partnered with development company XL Games to release a mobile version of the widely successful MMORPG ArcheAge. [...] In addition to receiving praise in Korea, ArcheAge has also amassed over 2 million players in North America and Europe after being released in these regions in September 2014. By adapting this online game into a mobile RPG, GAMEVIL and XL Games hope to let even more gamers around the world enjoy ArcheAge. [...] The mobile version of ArcheAge will combine XL Games' development with GAMEVIL's service to provide the ultimate mobile MMORPG experience.

lol good luck with that

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
trion is actually super competent and they are just trolling by having a lovely game with lovely service

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Remember the good times when we chased a pervy old man out of town with torches and pitchforks?

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I anyone here decent at writing OPs? I want to make a thread for general cheating, hacking and exploiting. Should probably get mod approval so its not DoA.

AA will have a sizeable place in the OP with how terribly easy it is to hack in.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Agent Provocatard posted:

Jeez what changed? I remembered not that long ago the 72 hour loving war on the Kraken that Wicked + others were attempting and failing just because of letting 1 FC clipper get in during the hours of set up.

Also I seriously enjoy reading about all the stupid hacking poo poo that can be done in Archeage. Would it really be bad if you just post it in here?

I have been posting it in here, but this would be a general hacking thread. I have done it in tons of other games like MWO, TF2, WoW, FFXIV, Wildstar, War Thunder, World of Tanks, BF1-4. I know im not the only goon doing it and people are frequently PMing me about more info.

As soon as I get mod approval, i will start working on an OP.
MMOHMO seems most on topic, but imp zone is probably most appropriate since I know its going to be trolled and shitposted by lots of angry goons

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I got mod approval for the thread, if you can help me with the OP please PM me. i have most of the info ready, just need someone to arrange it and do grammar stuff.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ragnoxiii posted:

I'm just glad that my goon legacy is secure.

me too

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

apseudonym posted:

D&D invades the worst threads.

just like the jews invaded palestine

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
cheat thread is a go
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3682219
now is your chance to post in it before it gets trolled and shitposted into the imp zone

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

I felt like quitting this game because it's poo poo and decided to play some regrade roulette on the way out

Then I got hit by that banwave that apparently 80% of the game got hit by before I could take it further. Hopefully I can get back on later and send it to Mythic.

how much real money did you give them? If its over $60, ask them for proof that the ban was just and they will probably not reply and unban you a week later with no notice

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you are likely fine if you are founders. I know founders that were caught doing way worse. They denied everything and got unbanned 3 days later

people caught doing the same thing on the $60 accounts got unbanned a week later.

Clearly they are in it for the money and they want to keep players with a proven track record of terrible spending habits

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JackDRipper posted:

Nope I dropped 450 with a founders and have been banned for over a week.No third parties or hack tools used on my end ...

did you dispute the ban?

also wow, that is a terrible thing to admit

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
at least you have the high ground when you dispute your charges since you arent getting the service you paid for.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MY GIRLFRIEND

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ruffz posted:

I destroyed my 8x8 hoping to drop it in another location where one was up for demolition to block off some land for a thatched, and some shithead standing nearby (whom I thought was AFK) dropped a crafting station before the plot placing box even turned blue for me. Thanks to that random guy for making me care less about AA. Welp, QQ and stuff. Back to WoW for a while.

lol he was afk

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Angela Christine posted:

What is it anyway? Hockey Fan Orthodox Jesus?

secret symbology to identify yourself to other pedophiles. Havent you been reading this thread at all?

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Duh Ugh posted:

I'm going back to GBS now.

you arent the one who should be ashamed

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the japanese play with items on, random stage, 2v2 because they arent autistic spergs that pee their bed

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Eonwe posted:

items are more fun

i wish street fighter had items, and pikachu

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

balistafreak posted:

Apparently a goonfucker by the handle of Kiiz systematically kicked everyone from guild.

We have reformed as VaIor. The capital I lacks serifs in game.

GoTY 2014.
Just like in The Walking Dead TV show, the real monsters are the humans.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

glug posted:

No banner ad, just a recommended guild themesong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlN3oEjMpUQ

finally my underage lovin' playlist is relevant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJwOlRhGbeU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUL_3hdFSEE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXHmWXPwol0

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

automaticswim posted:

So, wait.. I logged in today, noticed there was no mumble.. Go to AAGoons, and... the owners/whatever saying it's no longer for AA goons?

I read that Wire decided to say gently caress this for his mumble server for whatever babby reason, so I offered to host mine.

Seriously, I just want to play a loving game with a group of 'okay' people. You are all so god damned childish with your forum-based political bullshit, no wonder goons have a poo poo reputation. I can't even enjoy a game in the same guild as you assholes before you rip each other apart. Holy gently caress. Is that how it is in the majority of goon groups?

not all goons are bad, just all the ones in any position of power

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Morglon posted:

Look, he's so chill you don't even know. In fact he is literally Mister Freeze as played by Arnold Schwarzenegger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkTHtWX7CCY
so chill

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

endorsed by the national child safety council

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I just want to play Daoc w/ shrouded isles on a heavily populated server for the rest of my life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Third World Reggin posted:

Have you guys not seen camelot unchained yet? Just go look at the races and laugh.

it was never about graphics imo. I think the terrible graphics did a lot to help computers not melt in large scale pvp.

more importantly, these look like people who know how to make a game

look at those cool pants

• Locked thread