Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.

30.5 Days posted:

So what's the over/under on # of hours before another splinter wanders in here and claims that they only walked off with their own stuff? Seems like it happens about once per day.

Well we splintered before the game came out but you can start giving us stuff so we can get in on that action.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Arrgytehpirate posted:

I spent 10.5 hours last night farming Hasla, got my 500 Loyalty tokens. Tonight I bought 100 Gilda Dust and I really hope that's enough. I also took tomorrow off and have 8 Red Bull and a bunch of snacks staged. Get on my level casuals. :smugdog:

Gilda dust is and will always be dirt cheap seeing how you can always just make an alt, do story quests for ten minutes and have a bunch of them right there.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Pavlov posted:

I never got a notification and the in game chat doesn't work. I'm going to sleep goodbye forever Salem!

That's witch talk. You lied.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Widestancer posted:

:havlat: OP Updated with new guild information for <Disco Inferno> Kyrios West :havlat:

Thank you!

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Ran Mad Dog posted:

Not being a racist rear end in a top hat or a scumbag cheater helps in not getting kicked from guilds I hear.

You know the racist thing I understand but people seem to get awfully butthurt over other people cheating. Personally I liked the bots and cheaters in this game mostly they bought the poo poo I sold and sold the poo poo I bought, kept APEX and labor potions down.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

sword_man.xmas posted:

yeah i'm just gonna fork over six hunno for a stockphoto demon skull

I'm in the wrong profession. You see it's this expensive because it has a thingy on its forehead.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Widestancer posted:

People should be like bill and Ted and just be excellent to each other

Party on dudes.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Axel Serenity posted:

What's the going isk rate for 14-year-olds these days, anyway? Or is it more of a performance based benefit in your guild?

Nobody buys those anymore, everybody wants those 16 year olds because, as you well know it has been proven by science to be the hottest age.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Nien posted:

(good game btw)

No. No it's not.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Malakesh posted:

A rational person would have realized that they might have done something wrong at this point and own up to it.
And yet you keep going.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

DirtyFalcon posted:

I'd ask for a cloud-to-butt esque chrome extension, but I don't know where I'd ever read about fishing except for an mmo thread on SA:coolfish:

I don't think anybody in the history of ever has taken actual fishing that seriously, even the people who depend on it for a living.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Fauxtool posted:

No I saved 2 or 3000 for myself in case I ever wanted to play again, that's what I turned into nearly a hundred apex

Isn't money a complete non issue for you either way?

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Internet Kraken posted:

How the hell can you get 250 gilda stars before hitting level 50? :psyduck:

From buying gold or APEX then buying the plans off someone else. That or they're alts. Or filthy rich because they leveled through crafting.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Sizup posted:

So here's why eco fuel is plummeting in price

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKBGRzR-ZsE

Video is gone, please elaborate.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Anarkii posted:

They added a new cash shop RNG chest that can have Rumbling Archeum Trees. These have a 1hr grow time, with 10% chance to proc a thunderstruck. If they don't proc a thunderstruck they give upto 5 archeum crystals.

Jesters farming is useless now. Auroria mobs have some world drops, but they are at 0.00002% from regular mobs and 0.00005% from 1star mobs. So you'll have to find other ways of obtaining gold.

And that's part of the reason nobody is in Auroria and you couldn't give away property up there.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Turtle Dad 420 posted:

I've recently taken up dragging people into my house and locking them in.

Someone call the police. Open and shut case.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Malakesh posted:

Haha thanks. Red dwarf and are you being served are probably my favorite British shows of all time. Top gear and mr bean come in a close second.

Easy come easy go.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Tanreall posted:

At this point it doesn't really matter. The population is in free fall. The question now is whether we'll see a castle siege or server merge first.

Kyrios is still doing fine, it's on high a bunch and you always have 3 raids per side showing up for Halcyona, rift raids also fill up and there's a decent amount of people and traders in the world at all hours unless you go out of your wax to avoid them.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Cao Ni Ma posted:

DnD had like a day were minimal duping happened that after a small rollback had no real effect on the community. (in fact most people benefited from it cause they sent out caturday bags for everyone) It also had people exploiting player made missions to level quickly. I dont know if anything happened after that but it was surprisingly solid of a launch and post release outside of the dearth of content.

Nothing in this magnitude. Specially on a game like archage that is so reliant on player economy.

Minimal? People made MILLIONS in Astral Diamonds which you can exchange for the real money bought cash shop currency. Usually you can get something in the ballpark of 20k a day if you grind hard. They had in fact three major game and economy breaking bugs that were well known from the beta tests or even their earlier games for about two weeks after launch even. That content farm thing wasn't big, it was just cleverly using a system that was in place to bypass their horrendously grindy content and get to end game in a reasonable amount of time.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Rynder posted:

Oh, I don't want to restart in the west :( I'm halfway into making a dumb boat. There's no way to join a western guild then? Or are guilds account wide so I can make a human alt?

If it's a clipper doesn't matter, they're dirt cheap. Can always get someone to drag an alt through the main story quest for that.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Malakesh posted:

Yep. It's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it.

Much like the gathering of wool.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Axel Serenity posted:

...how?

HOW?! :psyduck:

Well I assume it works much like rubbing anything else on your dick only you have to go get a doughnut first

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Kimsemus posted:

Malakesh is a great guy because where some goons fall on their sword once and then learn, Malakesh just keeps stabbing himself.

I knew someone like that once, never turned my back on her.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Eonwe posted:

them feels

And so it begins again

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

ragnoxiii posted:

No real drama (besides the BFM stuff, that was real). Everything else is lol if you thought 1000+ random people on the internet could get along.

This forum couldn't even agree on what the hottest age is when we were educated by professor Tokaii and his irrefutable logic and science.

Edit: ^drat you

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Arcade posted:

Yeah, stop complaining morons, because Syria.

No big deal, that's not even in America.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

ruffz posted:

There were sure an awful lot of posts in this thread in the past 24 hours for a game that's on its death bed already after only 2 months. I think Wildstar may have collapsed even faster though, but I avoided that poo poo like herpes so I don't know for sure.

With Wildstar you could see it coming from a mile away. The classic World of Warcraft and Everquest design philosophy just doesn't fly anymore even if you do add a lemon twist.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Widestancer posted:

Hey look this retard is doing what the last 86 people who melted down in these threads did

Lol you were pissed when the pedos got outed

You loving weirdo

How does this even keep happening I don't even know

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Axel Serenity posted:

I want a firefly glider, trion

I want to be able to do something, anything really without being randomly disconnected. It's annoying when it happens while I'm farming, frustrating if it happens while I'm doing something that requires combat and just pissing me off when I'm doing trade runs to the point where I'm constantly mashing r and hoping I can get back in before owner's mark wears off. I'm fairly sure it's loving Hackshield since it only started up after they "fixed" that piece of poo poo.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

LegionAreI posted:

Did you uh... modify your client? I had this happen and it didn't stop until I reverted it.

I'm running the vanilla client with the borderless window thing that was even endorsed by their community manager and doesn't modify any game files.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
Templars make amazing tanks too, just spec into mostly instants and poo poo that reduces cast time. You won't be doing any appreciable damage but you can tank and heal at the same time, with the right gear maybe even fill both roles in instances, leaving and extra spot for someone to actually do damage. Or at least that's the idea. Paladin seems terrible though, go Abolisher or Blighter.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

balistafreak posted:

Lots of words
Yeah I disagree with a bunch of those, I still firmly believe that a Templar can tank regular dungeons especially if your DPS are as good as you claim just through taunt and CC and as you said no need for a tank or healer anyway so you might as well have one hybrid to fill both roles and chip in where necessary and I also disagree that you need Auramancy to tank, a Blighter for example can tank physical damage just as well as an Abolisher, has more CC and on top of that can push some amazing burst damage.

It very much depends on the group though and there is a reason I'm not Templar tanking like in alpha.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
Tell me the build with the most Dakka.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Mercury_Storm posted:

There's also no way to obtain is without someone dropping 20-30 dollars for credits. I think this is the first time when the unquestionably best version of an item was released with no way to obtain it without cash.

The way things are going, the Land Expansion Certificate to upgrade your large farm will also be cash shop only and cost like 50 dollars.

If anyone was still defending this game, you can stop now.

That's the way it's in Korea too though so I'm really not surprised.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
I like that the hauler both has more storage and is 25% faster on top of it. What I don't like is how they just put two of the things on top of the other things, makes it very inconvenient to get stuff in or out. Just make the thing longer it's not that hard.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Helmholz posted:

Could someone do this without stretching the thing out horizontally?

That's what she said.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
From what I read on the official forums on most servers sieges wouldn't even start on half the servers because the item didn't work or something.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.

Arcade posted:

I think some just didn't know you had to place it.

I wouldn't know and it is possible some or all of them were full of poo poo however Trion has admitted that there is/was a problem and is refunding some/all of the guilds.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Just like your posting.
A long long time ago, in a country not even America
The brave Wool Alliance was besieged
By the evil shadow council of the Imp zone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010