Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kevlar Beard
Feb 20, 2010

Should I make a catman or a generic human?

I leave it in your hands, goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevlar Beard
Feb 20, 2010

So there's 3 goon guilds on different servers?

You guys don't make this very easy

e: Do Elves share the same animations as Nuians?

Kevlar Beard
Feb 20, 2010

Angela Christine posted:

If you want to have a chill time with the remaining chill goons in goonsquad vaior, then make an elf or a nuian on the Aranzeb server. We'd love to have some newbies. There are usually 15-20 of us on at any time, so you won't get lost in a huge zerg guild.

Character's name is Rukte if you can throw me an invite (assuming you can do it while I'm offline).

e: does this build look ok for arcanist? http://archeagedatabase.net/us/calc/92866/

Kevlar Beard fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Dec 13, 2014

Kevlar Beard
Feb 20, 2010

LegionAreI posted:

I'm pretty much done with this game - my patron runs out the 20th and I am not inclined to renew so I'd like to offload some land for a reasonable price. Might as well get some money in case the game gets good eventually. I have a 16x16 and an 8x8 next to each other on the cliff in North TC if anyone is interested. Make me an offer - I have PMs or you can do it here.

Can I just have your land? I just started and I'm poor as poo poo.

Kevlar Beard
Feb 20, 2010

LegionAreI posted:

You know what? It's the season for giving, why not? :sun: Merry Christmas.

What's your in-game name and when are you usually on? I might not be able to hook up tonight, but I'll pop on probably around 11 EST and see.

In-game name is Kioku.

Name is Rukte, I'm on Aranzeb.

I'll be on practically all night, just message me.

Kevlar Beard
Feb 20, 2010

Does VaIor have a mumble or do we just use the CTS one?

Kevlar Beard
Feb 20, 2010

LegionAreI posted:

Enjoy your land dude, transfer went smoothly. Glad to pass it on to someone who is enjoying the game!

Thanks! Merry Christmas!

(I love you)

Kevlar Beard
Feb 20, 2010

Dude rolls up on me offering to buy my 16x16, please pay extra for appraisal certs yall:

Kevlar Beard
Feb 20, 2010

Rip, double post.

+ 300 gold, looks like I'll be able to afford my farming cart sooner than I thought

Kevlar Beard
Feb 20, 2010

Sittin on my new pimpmobile in front of my cheese factory - thanks Iron Legion.

Kevlar Beard
Feb 20, 2010

So what are the threats on the open sea?

Now that I'm swimming in gold (not really), I kinda want to look into buying a better ship to make intercontinental trades...

I'm just not sure what's stopping me in terms of like pirates, monsters, etc.

Kevlar Beard
Feb 20, 2010

Are there any builds that use two handed weapons and plate armor besides Darkrunners? I don't really like the shadowplay tree..

I really like the look of the higher levelled plate sets, but I can't actually find a build for two handers that doesn't use shadowplay. Maybe a bard of some type?

Kevlar Beard
Feb 20, 2010

Hey man, we can't have people working at night on the server to avoid prime time

Kevlar Beard
Feb 20, 2010

Eonwe posted:

I do think its funny that one of the main understandings among people that work on stuff that is a 24x7x375 service is that downtime happens when it isn't peak time

its like they have a manager that is too loving scared to be like 'ok maintenance window is at 3 am EST.' Instead they do it at loving primetime. :psyduck:

They probably don't want to pay someone enough on their skeleton crew to come in on off hours.

Also, they probably dont want to spend the extra 50 bucks a month for another on call phone.

e: looks like the servers are up

Kevlar Beard fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Dec 20, 2014

Kevlar Beard
Feb 20, 2010

Better watch out yall, we are kill on sight.

Kevlar Beard
Feb 20, 2010

glug posted:

Anyone still playing this dumb game I forgot to unsubscribe from things.

ArcheAge Winter Maiden's Gift Code - Expires Feb. 28, 2015

22RR-NXQ3-JE9Y-6LPC-DNYT

Someone used the code and didn't reply to your post. Typical.

Kevlar Beard
Feb 20, 2010

I picked up my hauler this morning; what should I save up for now? I've got about 3 weeks left on my patron, and as far as land goes I have an 8x8 and a 16x16 with a farmer's workstation in TC.

Should I go for another 16x16 closer to gweo for staging packs?

Kevlar Beard
Feb 20, 2010

Finndo posted:

Maybe in Gweo or Hellswamp, for staging/larders.

Merchant schooner after hauler IMO.

How much gold does a merchant ship go for?

Kevlar Beard
Feb 20, 2010

hakimashou posted:

STO welcomes AA refugees.

STO pubbies are not like other pubbies.

Goons ruin everything, so we need you to send more goons.

ETA, does anyone want to buy some nice land from the original head start land rush in north and south 2 crowns?

I'm going to let my patron expire at the end of January. I've got a large farm about 3 plots from the N 2c crafting bench, a house on the cliff there, and another large farm in south 2 crowns by Ezna harbor.

I'm a poor newbie, but I would be interested in that large farm in North Two Crowns.

I have a 16x16 design burning a hole in my inventory; how much would you need?

e: I would also like a house, if you are interested in getting rid of both of them. My IGN is Rukte.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevlar Beard
Feb 20, 2010

Thanks to the enterprising goon that gave me 2 apex after I bitched in chat about them being 400 gold on the auction house.

• Locked thread