Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Atown
Aug 10, 2011

Internet Kraken posted:

I asked Tatters to explain himself in guild chat rather than quietly ignoring all this and he responds by kicking me and several others from the guild.

Great job destroying your own guild goons. This game could of been fun :thumbsup:

I'm surprised that chat lasted as long as it did. I guess the pirate goons can commence actually loving with the fishing goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atown
Aug 10, 2011
I'm afk in the courthouse, which is 50% empty right now. Game is working fine (until my modem DCs).

Atown
Aug 10, 2011

Rip Goonfleet

Atown
Aug 10, 2011

Arcade posted:

Yeah, been doing both today.

In before the charcoal pact. No killing greens with east packs.

Atown
Aug 10, 2011
I think the ebola blockade just won this game. Guy got so butthurt he just unloaded all 5 packs from his wagon for us and rode away on his horse. They were hellswamp packs too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atown
Aug 10, 2011

Keep fighting the good fight.

• Locked thread