Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
App13
Dec 31, 2011

Widestancer posted:

You can plant the trees and make boats

I hear that you can also plant plants and make houses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

App13
Dec 31, 2011

Widestancer posted:

And castles

Yesterday I made some coops for my geese and put them around my house. I like the upkeep and the profit isn't bad. I also have an aquarium, you know, to liven up the house a little.

App13
Dec 31, 2011

Widestancer, would you mind adding the pirate guild, Customer Support, to the OP?

Thanks in advance.

App13
Dec 31, 2011

Widestancer posted:

I don't know who the point of contact is for the Pirate guild so I just assumed SCT would want everyone's messages and can work with it. He's competent enough I'm sure he'll manage.

I am

Edit: Just checked the OP, looks good man thanks

App13
Dec 31, 2011

Widestancer, could I request a little memorial in the OP for that guy who asked about fishing or some poo poo in the middle of umderhung's meltdown in the last thread? poo poo was beautiful and should be remembered.

App13
Dec 31, 2011

Widestancer posted:

Sure thing buddy

Thx

App13
Dec 31, 2011

quote:

If you see someone melting down hard the funniest thing you can do is to ask about how to change your sails or something because the people who asked about fishing in one of the last threads right in the middle of the giant goatse/beecock banme spam were adorable.

10/10.

Edit: taken from last part of OP. OP is good.

App13
Dec 31, 2011

Widestancer posted:

People who voted this thread a 1 might be giant babies or the most stable people on earth

I had trouble deciding between a 1 or a 5. There were no other choices, imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

App13
Dec 31, 2011

Hey I haven't read the last 6 pages. Recap?

• Locked thread