Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evernoob
Jun 21, 2012

Extra posted:

spent 200g trying to regrade an L44 piece of green armor to blue

For every non-blue lvl 40 setpiece I had I just crafted it back from lvl 20 and then hoped for a crit along the way, so all my lvl 40 gear would be at least blue when I would continue to lvl 44 and higher.

I managed to sell all those green lvl 40 pieces on the AH at cost or just below easily.

I heard someone mention it was even more efficient to regrade your lvl 20/24 gear to even higher quality and only then start increasing the level, but I have not looked into that yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evernoob
Jun 21, 2012
Keep track on how many quest items you have in your bag, and try to complete the related quests. Otherwise you'll find all your bagspace to be hostaged by those worthless quest items.

Don't play alone. You can quest/level alone, but a small group of friends (which you set to family) works much better as a communist cooperative.

Spread the vocations each one is crafting for smartly. Especially regarding the dust/shard color component. Have one armorcrafter (leather/cloth/plate), one for weapons and one for handicrafting and share your blue/red/green shards accordingly

Buying patron status for the first month, to set up your farms and start raking in gold, is not a crime.
Spending more money than the first month's subscription is a crime. If you play smartly you can -easily- make the gold an APEX costs in a day or two (just do a few traderuns) so you can and save up the rest of the month for the other stuff.

• Locked thread