Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

ragnoxiii posted:

The pirate guild is not a West guild, they are Pirate faction which is red to everyone. And I don't think the leader is a goon, so really it's a pubbie guild.

I'll remove the west part but just in case anyone wants to join up with the goons that are there I'll go ahead and leave it. If anyone wants to own themselves by justifying the horrible drama that's been happening I've posted basically verbatim what Cowcaster asked anyone who wants to do that should, in fact, do.

Should take care of any problems and let everyone talk about the game which is kind of unique right now as far as MMO's go.

E: Made a separate section for pirate guilds.

Eye of Widesauron fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Oct 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Third World Reggin posted:

lol if you think that matters

I stole your gimmick in the "other" thread but it didn't go as well as it did when you did it :(

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I'll update the OP then!

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Kimsemus posted:

Widestancer -- thanks for everything putting together the new OP and taking submissions. I have found the guild information to be accurate and fair, especially information involving various pirate guilds. Well done.

Of course! If you or anyone else ever has anything they want added to the OP just lemme know :3:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

DirtyFalcon posted:

No rage man...just pointed out that you were inactive and then you started shitposting.
Auroria isn't going to change anything...You don't have anything to do now and you won't have anything to do then.

You spout off incorrect bullshit and pretend to do ~things~

Kimsemus is a much better person than you will ever be and you are a giant loving retard.

Good job owning yourself you dumbass. You should probably get it out of your system and gently caress yourself over her some more before we find out more poo poo. Just save us the trouble.

Also I'll go ahead and add the Auroria info to the OP.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I have added the Auroria launch to the OP now with MORE GLITTER

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Eonwe posted:

Someone expressing their opinion on video game fishing? Better call them an 'imp zone troll' as if imp zone posters are terrible people for outing a pedophile.

Dirty Falcon confirmed for supporter of kiddiefucking apologists. Save us the meltdown and report yourself you loving retard.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Well maybe he's not a kiddiefucker apologist but it'd be funny if that ended up being the case.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Eonwe posted:

At best he seems to think that imp zone are trolls rather than a group of people who outed a pedophile.

Are these the same people who think that we are really angry and not them since uhhh we can still post here?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

DirtyFalcon posted:

Was it imp zone that did the outing? Good job then. For what its worth(not much) I was calling Kim specifically a bad troll.

Everyone here should shake hands and whip it out and nod respectfully and have fun playing video games :3:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Carol Pizzamom posted:

This isn't a thread about Shovel Knight

Well it drat well should be that game is loving awesome

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Eonwe posted:

Also lol at the accusations that Kimsemus is trying to stage a coup in the guild. The dude just likes PvP, stop being fucktards.

He melted down here too. :twisted:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

If you're goin' fishin' an rear end beatin' pirates will be dishin'

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Internet Kraken posted:

Blockades are art.

lol

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Any pirate guilds that form will be added on request without the aatrek tags unless warranted

I will keep them under the drink bleach banner though because that duck is funny and it's a good brand for pirates to use

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Also the duck duck go logo would be a good sail

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Bait and Swatch posted:

Widestancer, could you please add this link to <Something Lawlful> in the OP? Its comments section will be our offsite forum, tia: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4

It is done.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Hopefully they open up more land gradually and do something about the hackers I can see them doing that and hahahahahaha mrjiekdns fart

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Third World Reggin posted:

I'll lead the guild since you guys on west are having so many issues.

Eonwe posted:

The shadow council makes its move

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Oh my loving god you people are hilarious

Eye of Widesauron fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Oct 31, 2014

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Simon Numbers posted:

You realize that SCT and Dodgy remained friendly right? And nothing actually changes, you morons are just trying to start the drama chain again for some reason.

Probably because you've reached peak fireman position and people are calling you out on your poo poo.

Lol holy poo poo you guys really couldn't wait could you

Hey let's get the pedo defender back on board and get rid of everyone who criticized them LOL

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

No he should keep posting this is really funny

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

GlazedMcGuffin posted:

true but not for the reasons you think

Why is it funny to you

Because to me it seems like no one has been able to sever ties to someone who actively defended a dude who thinks loving kids is okay and that's really what could have solved all of this.

Why is that so hard for you people.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Lol that people are literally getting mad at someone for ganking in a PVP game and possibly inadvertently bringing more pedo poo poo back at the same time.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Internet Kraken posted:

Yeah I'd like to here an actual reason for Kim being kicked other than a petty grudge because he didn't break any rules. Personally I find it really weird that Taters rejoins, everyone praises him in guild chat while he says nothing, then he quietly kicks Kimsemus and won't answer anyone asking why he did it.

I think it's really funny that SCT/Dodgy/Tater/whoever else probably thinks that sticking your dick in a kid is okay or something as long as you bring enough wool refuse to post on here and yet claim that there is some elaborate scheme against them and that' we're the angry ones.

Everyone should just loving sever until the kiddy diddler taint is, aha, reaped from the guild.

Here is a cool flag design for the new guild:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

GlazedMcGuffin posted:

Oh, it's funny to me because a thread full of people display a startling lack of communication skills and emotional maturity, unendingly name-calling and throwing their poo poo over a dumb videogame.

This thread has whatever the emotional version of herpes is.

How would you discuss the enabling of sexual predators in a mature manner other than suggesting that people who do so go out like Kurt Cobain and livestream it so that we have something funny to show from their sad little lives?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Internet Kraken posted:

I honestly don't even know what is going on at this point. I'd like to think its not further drama over the BFM poo poo since I was hoping that had finally been sorted out but I'm not familiar with Taters role in that. If it isn't though, then people are getting seriously hostile over loving fish. Goon Squad gets billed as a chill group that isn't super spergy then people go on and have violently heated arguments over the most petty stuff. Either way this is some of the dumbest crap I've seen in awhile.

Either way it's really funny

Option 1: Guy who defended kiddiefuckers is our bud so hey let's not sever

Option 2: You PVP'd me in a PVP game :qq:

Option 2 will be sprinkled with bits of Option 1

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Eonwe posted:

I really wish you dumb fuckers had started doing dumb stuff an hour early because then the imp zone thread wouldn't be closed.

It's not like we can't just make a new one or reopen it.

Also "Looks like Widestancer now has the OP :/" is making me giggle. I've tried to update OP and do well.

InternetJunky posted:

Group of goons having fun doing something in game. Other goons come along and poo poo all over it. It really is this simple.

It's a loving PVP game.

GlazedMcGuffin posted:

Well, I would probably give some consideration to the many people that say Sct's explanation of events mirrors their own*, and take his numerous apologies into consideration within that framework. Or not, but if you don't then it might still be a good example not to call everyone who does a child rapist.

*this explanation being that sct heard everything about BFM in a joking context and that the reality was explained to him as being blown out of context and not anything close to the horrific crime that we now understand occurred.

Holy loving poo poo are you really going back to the "well it was all jokes" thing even though that's A: retarded and B: been blown out of the water?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

GlazedMcGuffin posted:

I am explaining my experience as an Alpha goon and Goon Squad from day 1 of the headstart. I don't really care if you believe me or not?

No one has to believe you because SCT admitted in his own apology literally that he was "trying to sweep it under the rug" and stated that "it didn't even happen in America". You do remember that, right?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

GlazedMcGuffin posted:

Yeah, he was referring to his understood narrative, which is what BFM told him happened: that someone lied to him about their age before having sex.

We now understand that what really happened is BFM is a sociopath who mentally abused and raped a girl, and Sct's words (which were already bad, I'm not denying that), look absolutely reprehensible in hindsight.

You can believe any narrative you like, I'd prefer you talked about it with some maturity, but more than anything it's pretty :psyduck: for me to be called a "PC SJW oval office" everywhere else on the internet then come here and be called a pedophile.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

apseudonym posted:

Goon Squad should just be renamed to :regd08:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

apseudonym posted:

Why didn't you record it for my new :regd08: OP

I like the cut of your jib.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Carol Pizzamom posted:

The quality of playing Games with Goons has really gone down hill over the years. I realize sounds like something a huge nerd, and a total dork, would say (and you would be correct) but I used to play some stuff, like Ultima Online free-shards with goons, even before I registered an account, and everyone was really carefree, funny, easy to talk to, and would always be having a good time. I feel like some time around when Eve came out a bunch of people joined for that sort of stuff, and now we have those kinds of people everywhere. The experience I've had more recently is entirely goons not doing anything fun, being way too high-strung, and armchair video game commanders power tripping and trying to manipulate common goons into funneling them money.

Basically, I'm real disappointed in ya'll. Can't have a good time anymore around these parts

I always have fun playing with people from Imp Zone. We still have Quake 3 and UT2k4 servers up too which tickles my gaming nostalgia.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Once the dust settles I will manage the OP faithfully as I have. You have my word on this as a fellow gamer :911:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

What constitutes "bringing up old poo poo" and why aren't these people actively posting here on SA if they're in a Goon Guild?

Sounds like they're pubbies if they've abandoned these forums.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

So hey how does it feel to have been friends with a kiddie fucker apologist? And why are you kicking people left and right?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Normal Person (Eonwe): Hey, you guys should chill out a bit with all the crazy kicking poo poo for no reason so here's an olive branch

Tater: I AM A poo poo LORD AND gently caress YOUR OLIVE BRANCH

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

tatersyum posted:

So Dodgy gave me his account and I made myself guild lead and then kicked Kimsemus. Why? Because of the ensuing drama. There was no conspiracy or anything I swear! It was an opportunity that I couldn't pass up and it was all worth it.

Super Space Jam 64 posted:

greetings tatersyum, hosed any kids lately with your good friend BobFromMarketing

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Internet Kraken posted:

I'd like to know why asking for an explanation for some JUST being kicked qualifies as "bringing up past drama". One hour is the loving past now?

Dude, it happened a long time ago and it may not have even been in AMERICA.

• Locked thread