Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drakkus
May 14, 2002

yum~
so I logged in when the servers came up, rolled a character, then bought Patron. Then I logged out so the patron bonuses would apply, went to log back in, and got a 2000 person queue. I'm still waiting to get in.

this is just like I remembered

:buddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drakkus
May 14, 2002

yum~

CompeAnansi posted:

So little land has been taken there.

I think it depends a lot on the zone. A friend and I went for the snowy dwarf zone last night for aesthetic reasons, and the housing plots near the crafting workbench were completely full already. (We did manage to find space, but it was off in the corner of the zone.)

Drakkus
May 14, 2002

yum~

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

4.5 fresh start hype

hype

so which side is everyone going? I went West last fresh start and I'm switchin it up to East this time

Drakkus
May 14, 2002

yum~
in my haste to subscribe to patron in time for the server launch (I forgot until right before the servers came up) I accidentally subbed for a year

oops

Drakkus
May 14, 2002

yum~

Meskhenet posted:

Been too busy to give a poo poo, but i happened to look at the forum at work on tuesday.

Did they really open up the 4.5 fresh start servers and leave the family fishing quest active? meaning that apex was already 200g 24 hours later.

Which they then patched 2 or 3 days later.

By removing family fishing from fresh start AND legacy servers?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

APEX is back down on fresh start real nice, the economy is actually humming along great. It's been almost fun

edit: though the hot new meme is spamming NI**** over and over as fast as you can in trial chat because it censors the names of jurors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drakkus
May 14, 2002

yum~

Meskhenet posted:

Oh and top teir stuff is already crafted from what i gather. Meaning people are already leaving the server. it isnt even a month on.

Top tier stuff is pretty easy to get at this point, the real brutal stuff is gonna come later. the server is content locked so there's no library / most of Auroria until next month

• Locked thread