Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip

Bell_ posted:

Gas this thread.

Are you taking the Gas Chamber Challenge?????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

This makes me sad because I love Desiro

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Eminai posted:

Please quote the guy who literally talked about it being okay and normal to get 16 year olds drunk and gently caress them, cause I'm pretty sure nobody said that.

Regardless, that poo poo isn't begging to be trolled, it's begging to be banned. Saying that ArcheAge threads are open season because of what sct did would only make sense if sct was even remotely associated with the guild. He's not, pretty much nobody that was an officer when this poo poo started still is. The only continuous thread I can see from then until now is that BFM was kicked, and still is kicked.

yo i'm gonna make this real simple for you to understand. its really easy.

alright so pedo defender dude was kicked, everyone enjoys the game blah blah blah. the thread gets back on track for a few days and things seem to go okay. then out of nowhere some dumb goon decides that now is the time to share his loving retarded opinion for no reason and brings it all up again. then the cycle starts again with imps coming in and goading more goons to share more dumb opinions and the thread gets gassed and a new one pops up and it repeats again.

i mean seriously why even post something like this:

Tahirovic posted:

We can get 16 year old girls drunk, entirely legal. Use this as food for your next troll attempts, maybe some of them will actually be witty and not just boring.

the answer is that some people are loving stupid and cant just lets things go.

Look at this page:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3668229&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=128

besides maybe one trollbait post that everyone ignored, the thread chugs along fine.

Next page, some dude that plays the game decides its time to import drama from the game into the thread

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3668229&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=129

what did you think would happen? as a mod, what do you expect me to do about this? ban him for saying that he got banned from guild in the game?

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Eminai posted:

Isn't importing drama against the rules though? I mean, poo poo, probate him for a low effort post or something if you don't want to ban him for drama importing. I just want a readable ArcheAge thread, why are people acting like this is such an unreasonable request?

because at that point in the thread it was entirely plausible that he was banned for voicing some sort of opinion on the state of playing with people that defended some dude for taking advantage of a young girl. i guess it turned out that he was banned for quitting the guild like a baby or something i dont know but by then here we go again and the thread is careening down the side of a mountain and i will never give enough of a poo poo to sit here and read a thread about an mmo and try to put the pieces together like a detective when its so much easier for me to just gas yet another stupid archeage thread.

• Locked thread