Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lothar
Feb 2, 2004

ARRGH YOU'RE THE ONE THAT IS DOOMED TO SINK
My new crest on my new boat.

http://i.imgur.com/7QsTriW.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lothar
Feb 2, 2004

I am in EyeBeat in game.

I just wanted to chime in and say the last few days I played with goonsquad has been awesome. A bunch of pirating and taking over boats with Balista a couple of nights ago. Last night we killed fishing boats with werkwerk and balista.

The drama that everyone keeps bringing up is over and not even being brought up on comms anymore.

I will admit I thought about leaving to join another guild because of the castle thing but I decided to stay based on the last week of having a "gently caress everything" attitude and killing other guilds. It really makes the game a lot more fun and exciting.

I can't tell you how many times we came across other guilds on sea and we couldn't do anything because we were allied. Now it is just KILL THEM. Really fun!

Lothar
Feb 2, 2004

I just got done building my thatched farmhouse I built in auroria. Thank PreparationH for helping me out with the wicked only workbenches :).

This game is awesome no one is playing it.

Lothar
Feb 2, 2004

Tanreall posted:

It's the least PreparationH can do since those workbenches were probably made with the stolen guild bank.

Pretty sure he wasn't the one that stole everything. Pretty sure he returned everything that was given.

Lothar fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Nov 5, 2014

Lothar
Feb 2, 2004

So lonely. :(

• Locked thread