Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sulley
Aug 15, 2004

Not just an urge - more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box.
I can send you the text file for the OP I had, if you want. Should save you some time on formatting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sulley
Aug 15, 2004

Widestancer posted:

That'd be pretty awesome.

Just sent it to you.

sulley
Aug 15, 2004

Eonwe posted:

Man they are really milking this game before it dies lol

I'm pretty sure it died on the night Auroria was released. These are just the death rattles of its quickly rotting corpse.

sulley
Aug 15, 2004

You know last night I was super skeptical after the immediate impact of the thunderstruck change, but whether the means were ideal, the market is better without the trees as a strangle point.

Also we did a really fun trade run from the east with jerkjerk last night. About 25 goons and it was the most fun I've had with the game in a while.

sulley
Aug 15, 2004

Jerry Garcia's Ghost posted:

Do you say that because its empty?

There are three western goon guilds that I know of. Goon Squad, Goonrathi, and Something Lawful. Anecdotally I would guess Goon Squad is the largest, but I can't say that with total certainty. The guys and girls in Goonrathi and Something Lawful are good people in my encounters.

sulley
Aug 15, 2004

It was all worth it to make this guy grudge this hard over an MMO.

sulley
Aug 15, 2004

I don't think it can be, because theirs was last week, two weeks ago, something like that? So it would have to be Shipwrecked Pirates.

sulley
Aug 15, 2004

Third World Reggin posted:

I heard drinkfist scared you out of the channel right away.

I think Drinkfist does that to most people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sulley
Aug 15, 2004

DancingShade posted:

While there is a giant warehouse of horror stories I'm just going to present this single piece of evidence to the jury:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ODkn-Pkox0

Haha holy poo poo I started skipping forward and just after 10:30 in the video: "if this was Florida I would have already shot these people dead."

:eyepop:

• Locked thread