Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am tim!
Jan 5, 2005

God damn it, where are my ant keys?! I'm gonna miss my flight!

Malakesh posted:

Ahahahahahahahah. Says the commander who went away for over a week only to come back because we called you out on it. That is rich. YOU are one of the leaders they are talking about lol.

Also the original plan was to have another meeting on Friday the 31st to see where we were and to see if dodgy had passed lead yet. Everything hinged on us getting guild lead back because we couldn't do much as far restructuring and reorganizing without it. The next course of action was to either reform or continue if we got glead from dodgy. Shortly after the officers meeting we were going to have a state of the goonion. Obviously that didn't happen because the guild imploded Thursday night. This is why a bunch of us were so upset with Kimsemus and his goonfucking because he made zero attempt to help with any of this or even ask about it in the first place. He simply was not around and didn't make it to either of the oficer meetings nor did he listen to what we asked. The fishing thing was just a big gently caress you to the rest of the officers.

Here's what I'm taking away from this as somebody who never played this game and has no ties to anything going on other than the amusing poo poo-show that is this thread: You are equating

A: Jacking a bunch of materials you were holding for your organization, that your organization had collected, when you decided you didn't like being in the organization anymore. (Admittedly, I wouldn't want to be in the organization anymore.)
B: A guy in a leadership position not leading people in the video game for a week.

Gotta say, that's kinda pathetic and smacks of "IT'S HIS FAULT I STOLE IT, OFFICER, HE LEFT IT THERE UNATTENDED!" Not that I don't think Kimsemus wasn't deliberately antagonizing the Fishing crew, I'm 99.99999% certain he was breaking those rules where he felt he could get away with them and then claiming he wasn't and he'd have every reason to keep lying about it here if it's true. Guy was pissed at fish, who can blame him?

Not me, because that fish pact thing sounds loving boring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am tim!
Jan 5, 2005

God damn it, where are my ant keys?! I'm gonna miss my flight!

SumYungGui posted:

Would you have a different opinion if the people that left were also that ones that earned the stuff that had been collected?

Why yes, I imagine I would have a different opinion on a different situation. Why do you ask?

• Locked thread