Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
treerat
Oct 4, 2005
up here so high i start to shake up here so high the sky i scrape

Widestancer posted:

Hi normal people let's talk about Archeage.

:captainpop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treerat
Oct 4, 2005

JackDRipper posted:

We'll since I'm in possession of the guild bank *Earned by fishing event no less*
I'll give you my reasons in order.

1.You're selfish, so I'm stealing it.

Give it to Balistafreak you goonfucker.

Axel Serenity posted:

Careful guys. Valor (the player, but also the guild) knows goons and was trying to drop some sweet knowledge on why Kimsemus left (all fo which was bullshit). Apparently he "knows goons better than we know the bottom of our nutsack," and has totally legit insider info.

He called me salty. Thanks for the trade packs, Valor. :allears:

That's funny, I logged into Pumpkin Patch today and saw a Goon Squad telling some recently de-Goon Squadded folk that Kimsemus is the pedophile and he kicked innocent goons to distract us from his own sins!

Valor is just salty.

treerat
Oct 4, 2005
Summarize the Eonwe drama cuz I noticed lots of bitching about you but I never noticed what it was you were doing wrong.

\/ you loving monster

treerat fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Nov 1, 2014

treerat
Oct 4, 2005
He named his guild after himself.

\/ really? thats disappointing, i prefer my version and continue to believe it

treerat fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Nov 1, 2014

treerat
Oct 4, 2005

Oil! posted:

I am going to give you guys a little PSA right now.

If you plan on being a stable, normal person in a leadership position, just do the opposite of anything that the previous officers did.

1) Let people know your plans. Speculation and the rumors it starts are worse than letting people know you are helping them in secret for "opsec".

2) Schedule meetings when people are on and provide notes for those not there. Halloween may seem like a good time for major decisions, but a couple of people may be unable to attend.

3) Don't take everything you don't agree with as subversion (or goonfucking), especially if you failed to obey point number 1.

I don't think you really understand the situation here... see, they SPAMMED guildchat in CAPS several times let everyone know that plans existed (but don't ask). If that's not enough to inspire confidence given the long history of honorable goon leadership then I don't know what to tell you.

e: but the current leaderfolk seem cool

treerat fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Nov 3, 2014

• Locked thread