Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Hi I'm a normal person and I have opinions about Archeage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Blazing Zero posted:

this just in, mind and body rape literally as awful as pedantic sperging on my internet forum

the real tragedy is all this molesting cost goons their castle and in game prominence

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Tindahbawx posted:

I got a mail today telling me I had a gift waiting:

Apparently as a reward for my subscription, which I thought I had cancelled. Turns out I hadn't, so thanks Trion for reminding me to go and do that.

This is the pack:

Its a lower value than the one causing all the fuss, I assume I got that because while I have a sub, I haven't actually logged into the game in months and they want to lure me back in the hopes of more purchases?

Regardless, all it lured me to do was to cancel my sub.

you had me worried there because i had the same email but thankfully i wasn't still paying. they seem to have sent it to everyone who shamed themselves by paying for bad game at some point

• Locked thread