Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
:siren::siren::siren:Al Borland, you must complete these challenges, that I'm going to give to you but haven't yet, or face punishment...:siren::siren::siren:

"Hey I've been dealing with Spanish Manlove's probation abuse for about the past 3 months straight. He'll ban me pretty much for just posting a comment in GBS. No Rule Violations, just because he finds it funny.

I've PMed him about it and his answer is pretty much, "I'm gonna keep doing it because I can and find it funny."

Is there anything you guys can do about this bullshit? I'm frankly getting sick of it."
-PM from Forums Poster "Al Borland" to the Something Awful moderation family

I can do something about this bullshit, Al Borland, or rather, the power rests with you to save yourself. In a way, maybe it always did...
Spanish Manlove can NOT hurt you in this thread - I will not allow it.
Can you do it? Can you accomplish it? Can you dare to dream, and dream... to succeed?

:siren::siren::siren:Please post in this thread as soon as possible to receive your first task. You Can Do It:siren::siren::siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Are spectator posts allowed or should we make a separate thread???

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

mr.capps posted:

Are spectator posts allowed

sure.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I'll make the website

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Spectators, are you one the Friends of Franco or the Al's Pals?

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Your name doesn't give much hope for mr. Borland, OP :(

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

al borland you can be saved if you donate money to swb so he can go kick franco's rear end in syria

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

grandma plz don't folow me on twiter its embarassing, if u want to know what animes im watching jsut read the family newsletter like normal
iiiiiii don't think so, tim :greencube:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

This is a very nice, pretty and relaxing picture. Very autumn colors. Feeling tranquil now.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
I like Al Borland's posts.

Also the name Al Borland.

Couldn't Spanlove just pick a beef with a less-popular poster?

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Suicide Sam E. posted:

I like Al Borland's posts.

Also the name Al Borland.

Couldn't Spanlove just pick a beef with a less-popular poster?

what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The Trials of Al

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

whats al borlands deal

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Don't be a piece of poo poo, Al! You can do this!!!

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Only three more hours until this thread gets epic.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Good luck, everyone. I hope we all walk away winners!!!!!!!!:)

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The first task should be changing his name since Al Borland the character is full of win, while Al Borland the poster is full of fail. Rename him "DumpyTitsGUy" or something.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

al better step up to the plate

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
He will be posting.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9LMxJhY3Pg

Suggested theme song for the Trials

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
Good Luck Goon

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
I wouldn't hold my breath, goons. It took him days to find out I made a poll about him and that other poster no one finds interesting. He still won, but I'm not sure scouting newer threads is his strong suit. Or maybe he just has a general distaste for polls or me? Hard to tell since there are so many burns here and ironic language is rampant.

Michael Corleone. That's the one.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The first task should be changing his name since Al Borland the character is full of win, while Al Borland the poster is full of fail. Rename him "DumpyTitsGUy" or something.

Al BoredLad

Skeletome
Feb 4, 2011

Tell them about the tournament!

al borland added me on steam once cos i said i would buy guild wars 2 when it came out

he then messaged me a load and it was weird

also he posts a lot about 'get a load of these nerds' in gibbis all the time but is a gigantic dweeb who buys poo poo tons of videogames

anyway im gay

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

RedHotKick posted:

al borland added me on steam once cos i said i would buy guild wars 2 when it came out

also he posts a lot about 'get a load of these nerds' in gibbis all the time but is a gigantic dweeb who buys poo poo tons of videogames

anyway im gay

let me get this straight
you don't like al borland because he plays the same game you do, because he messages you on the same gaming app you use, and because he calls out other nerds on gbs while you're calling out this nerd on gbs

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
I wish you the best al

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
This sure is some gbs poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJcuzOx2GGc

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

ethanol posted:

let me get this straight
you don't like al borland because he plays the same game you do, because he messages you on the same gaming app you use, and because he calls out other nerds on gbs while you're calling out this nerd on gbs

he is saying he is a hypocrite lol are you that dumb?

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

mr.capps posted:

are you that dumb?
triggered me, thanks

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

RedHotKick posted:

anyway im gay

what did he say?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

ethanol posted:

triggered me, thanks

sorry.

if it makes you feel any better i don't think you are dumb. i was rude.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Suicide Sam E. posted:

I wouldn't hold my breath, goons. It took him days to find out I made a poll about him and that other poster no one finds interesting. He still won, but I'm not sure scouting newer threads is his strong suit. Or maybe he just has a general distaste for polls or me? Hard to tell since there are so many burns here and ironic language is rampant.

Michael Corleone. That's the one.

Why don't you just gently caress off you little bitch? No one finds you interesting either :smug:

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
i'm here for my first task

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
oops wrong account

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

mr.capps posted:

Spectators, are you one the Friends of Franco or the Al's Pals?

I'm just here to see blood :shobon:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Michael Corleone posted:

Why don't you just gently caress off you little bitch? No one finds you interesting either :smug:

this thread is about al borland's redemption. maybe if you work hard enough you'll have a redemption thread of your own one day.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Michael Corleone posted:

Bitch, you got platinum now. Learn how to make a poll about it. Or do you think you know a less interesting way to settle who is less interesting than trial by poll?

E:
HA! "Trial by pole" more like.

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
Why do we have to be subject to abuse like rats in a cage? Is this a prison? Are we all but playthings to be lashed out at by those in power? And if so - why don't we realize it's time there's more prisoners than guards...

scrub lover
Apr 22, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Suicide Sam E. posted:

Bitch, you got platinum now. Learn how to make a poll about it. Or do you think you know a less interesting way to settle who is less interesting than trial by poll?

E:
HA! "Trial by pole" more like.

i will post less, but with higher quality in the future, thanks for setting me straight. i was just trying to fit in and make lots of posts to be cool. less is more of me, or so ive been told irl.

• Locked thread