Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン

Michael Corleone posted:

He's the dorkiest poster on GBS according to a recent poll. Show some respect.

yeah, respect the mods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again

no they will not posted:

To clarify: synthy's cat is NOT dead, but several weeks after posting that it was, Al Borland made fun of the dead cat to "own" synthy, later bragging about it on steam. However this thread is NOT about dwelling on the past, but looking forward to a brighter future.

iirc i think that while synthys cat was not dead at the time, it is now. RIP, and condelences to Synthy.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Let's rape him.

Enid Coleslaw
May 17, 2011

by Ion Helmet

Spanish Manlove posted:

poo poo, now I gotta play dead, like synthy's cat.

pretty please

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Yivgev posted:

alb orland

orb alland

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Spanish Manlove posted:

Here's Borland's bright future

you really like t2 dont you franco

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Misandrist Wytch posted:

iirc i think that while synthys cat was not dead at the time, it is now. RIP, and condelences to Synthy.

This is the truth, if you want to know. I thought it was dying but it was okay for a while. Though a couple months later I paid a nice Jewish man $300 to kill my cat.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Beef Turret posted:

Let's rape him.

:twisted:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Misandrist Wytch posted:

i think i get schrodinger's cat now

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Al Borland saw this thread, but decided not to post in it.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

a cop posted:

Al Borland saw this thread, but decided not to post in it.

yeah, he's a bitch like that.

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

This is the truth, if you want to know. I thought it was dying but it was okay for a while. Though a couple months later I paid a nice Jewish man $300 to kill my cat.

RIP, synthy's cat.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

a hole-y ghost posted:

you really like t2 dont you franco

It's probably one of my favorite action movies.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Spanish Manlove posted:

It's probably one of my favorite action movies.

Have you gone through the T2 interactive experience at universal studios, florida? You can be a part of the action.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Cool action movies, in my opinion:

Terminator 2
The Raid movies
Dredd
The last half of Elysium

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

a cop posted:

Have you gone through the T2 interactive experience at universal studios, florida? You can be a part of the action.

I think I did while on a school field trip a long time ago but I barely remember it that well but it was cool

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I attempted something similar, however I was unable to find a Jew, and the replacement vet (white, anglo, woman) was unable to perform the necessary actions

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Can I bump the who makes hotter threads poll now that new info about al has surfaced? it hasn't been posted in in 4 days, now that i got swag on my account, can't risk a ban.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Bob Saget IRL posted:

Oh wow I didn't know that I openly supported a dead cat haver laugher atter. I'm sorry.

:cabot: :rip: :cabot:

:cawg:
The Sinister Al Borland

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

RIP to the cat.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I watched Live. Die. Repeat.: Edge of Tomorrow and it was actually really good. It was basically a videogame movie where the white cishet MC is Tom Cruise. Come to find out it's based on a Japanese manga called "All You Need is Kill", which is why it was so good.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Post.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Suicide Sam E. posted:

:cabot: :rip: :cabot:

:cawg:
The Sinister Al Borland

bump the who's hotter poll, i want to see who wins NOW!

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

no they will not posted:

RIP to the cat.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Spanish Manlove posted:

Cool action movies, in my opinion:

Terminator 2
The Raid movies
Dredd
The last half of Elysium

I watched Dredd the other day and wow, talk about a terrible movie to be placed in such cult status

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
gently caress DROP EVERYTHING, HE'S HERE!!!

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

ethanol posted:

I watched Dredd the other day and wow, talk about a terrible movie to be placed in such cult status

:captainpop:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Hello, humongous human being

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

ethanol posted:

you're damaged in the head

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

ArfJason posted:

Hello, humongous human being

Peroxide Cowboy
Nov 30, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q_pgveRv8E

The show is about to start.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Michael Corleone posted:

Can I bump the who makes hotter threads poll now that new info about al has surfaced? it hasn't been posted in in 4 days, now that i got swag on my account, can't risk a ban.

NO. It is over and dead, you lost, and the thread was strictly between you and Al Borland and not the entirety of GBS.

Closing that thread, letting it die. I hope you're happy with forcing me to do this.

Good heavens, just concentrate on posting five new threads a day and less on the one lame thread I made to call you out for saying you were better than Borland one time in a thread you had stickied.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I WANNA SEE BLOOD

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Suicide Sam E. posted:

NO. It is over and dead, you lost, and the thread was strictly between you and Al Borland and not the entirety of GBS.

Closing that thread, letting it die. I hope you're happy with forcing me to do this.

Good heavens, just concentrate on posting five new threads a day and less on the one lame thread I made to call you out for saying you were better than Borland one time in a thread you had stickied.

Understood, and I apologize.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

:siren::byodood::supaburn::byodood::siren:

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

I feel this was in poor judgement.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

ethanol posted:

are you sure you didnt watch the sylvester stallone one because dredd is cool as hell ya freakin dildo

Enid Coleslaw
May 17, 2011

by Ion Helmet

Al Borland posted:

i dont think so g0m

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Yivgev posted:

are you sure you didnt watch the sylvester stallone one because dredd is cool as hell ya freakin dildo

yeah so is game of thrones

welp I almost vomited

• Locked thread