Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3599044&pagenumber=1311#post436996898

Jim Davis really hates US holidays as far as I can tell.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2877226&pagenumber=240#post436994919

I gave actual critique and useful advice here. I hope...

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3677306#post436995142

Feel awful about this one. Just ugh, clearly a bad power supply or RAM.

Al Borland fucked around with this message at 08:44 on Oct 30, 2014

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Dreggon posted:

The only way this could be better is if another mod (unaware of this thread) saw one of his challenge posts, decided it was another lovely al borland post and issued a second challenge

Honestly I only shitpost in GBS.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

THE PENETRATOR posted:

i broke computer. i ruin big warcraft raid. i sorry.

all I can think of is that god drat GI Joe cartoon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ias31By60N8

E:

I'm exhausted I'm going to bed. That Jim Davis Garfield one took the most out of me by far. I mean seriously Jim? Not a single US holiday but Christmas and New years?

Al Borland fucked around with this message at 08:53 on Oct 30, 2014

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

jalopybrown posted:

I am happy that Al Borland will be saved but sad that this weird mech pussy thing isn't getting more attention

It definitely needs to be more rounder with less curves.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

hofnar posted:

did you actually make that for that post or did you find it online somewhere

it was part of the challenge requirement. Luckily I know a bit about 3D modeling so I was able to actually give some valuable critique and talk about more roundness with less curves. I am sincerely interested in knowing what his mech is for too.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
In the future I would like to see some GBS wide mod challenges. It could lead to some interesting things with simple prizes for the winner.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Machai posted:

reposting this in honor of Al

It's tool time, Tim.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

no they will not posted:

challenge 3 is a physical challenge btw. Al Borland should have a result for us on Tuesday so unless he consents to the posting of The Pic in the thread there's nothing to do but wait... i might close the thread again

It'll be late Tuesday night as I don't get back till about 10:30 CST.

I'll have the pictures though.

E:

If you're in the chicago loop on Sat/ Sun you should look around you may see some interesting things, probably not as there won't be that many, but if you're lucky maybe.

Al Borland fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Oct 31, 2014

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Spanish Manlove posted:

if someone makes a good avatar out of that one picture that machai posted I will personally buy it for al borland

I honestly wanted to make it my AV for a bit, but i'm a cheapass.

Plus this one still is pricelessly awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Fool and the World posted:

al i need a picture of you so i can get an accurate description for my doobie/tool time slash fic

"Is it tool time?" Al asked breathlessly, sliding his masculine hand down doobies pants. "I can help you build your stand, but I don't know anything about hotdogs." Doobie bit Al's ear while caressing his beard "I think I can help you with that" he said as he slowly undid Al's flannel shirt

There you go.

• Locked thread