Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The first task should be changing his name since Al Borland the character is full of win, while Al Borland the poster is full of fail. Rename him "DumpyTitsGUy" or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Misandrist Wytch posted:

iirc i think that while synthys cat was not dead at the time, it is now. RIP, and condelences to Synthy.

This is the truth, if you want to know. I thought it was dying but it was okay for a while. Though a couple months later I paid a nice Jewish man $300 to kill my cat.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I watched Live. Die. Repeat.: Edge of Tomorrow and it was actually really good. It was basically a videogame movie where the white cishet MC is Tom Cruise. Come to find out it's based on a Japanese manga called "All You Need is Kill", which is why it was so good.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

You are out of your mind if you think I'm going to read any long post by Al Borland, but I do appreciate that he seems to be participating in his event.

• Locked thread