Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Are spectator posts allowed or should we make a separate thread???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Spectators, are you one the Friends of Franco or the Al's Pals?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The first task should be changing his name since Al Borland the character is full of win, while Al Borland the poster is full of fail. Rename him "DumpyTitsGUy" or something.

Al BoredLad

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

ethanol posted:

let me get this straight
you don't like al borland because he plays the same game you do, because he messages you on the same gaming app you use, and because he calls out other nerds on gbs while you're calling out this nerd on gbs

he is saying he is a hypocrite lol are you that dumb?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

ethanol posted:

triggered me, thanks

sorry.

if it makes you feel any better i don't think you are dumb. i was rude.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
All of Neo Gbs was building up to this moment.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Yeah Al was just is just a really dorky weird boring poster, what makes this funny is how sincerely dorky and boring all his responses to the challenge have been.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i think what we are learning is that al is probably one of something awful's greatest assets when you put him under a lot of pressure

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

this is the first time the truth has actually ever been in the middle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
This is like the ending of the Iron Giant in many ways.

• Locked thread