Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
I like Al Borland's posts.

Also the name Al Borland.

Couldn't Spanlove just pick a beef with a less-popular poster?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
I wouldn't hold my breath, goons. It took him days to find out I made a poll about him and that other poster no one finds interesting. He still won, but I'm not sure scouting newer threads is his strong suit. Or maybe he just has a general distaste for polls or me? Hard to tell since there are so many burns here and ironic language is rampant.

Michael Corleone. That's the one.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Michael Corleone posted:

Why don't you just gently caress off you little bitch? No one finds you interesting either :smug:

Bitch, you got platinum now. Learn how to make a poll about it. Or do you think you know a less interesting way to settle who is less interesting than trial by poll?

E:
HA! "Trial by pole" more like.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Bob Saget IRL posted:

Oh wow I didn't know that I openly supported a dead cat haver laugher atter. I'm sorry.

:cabot: :rip: :cabot:

:cawg:
The Sinister Al Borland

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Michael Corleone posted:

Can I bump the who makes hotter threads poll now that new info about al has surfaced? it hasn't been posted in in 4 days, now that i got swag on my account, can't risk a ban.

NO. It is over and dead, you lost, and the thread was strictly between you and Al Borland and not the entirety of GBS.

Closing that thread, letting it die. I hope you're happy with forcing me to do this.

Good heavens, just concentrate on posting five new threads a day and less on the one lame thread I made to call you out for saying you were better than Borland one time in a thread you had stickied.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

After all this build and rabble-arousing I was expecting to completely get off when this happened.

Now I'm thinking maybe he's not so cool, and I should have backed Michael Corleone?

Could an Al Borland original have disappointed me?

:psyduck:

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Ion Helmet posted:

Well-moderated, Sammy. *gazes at you whilst stroking chin thoughtfully*

Don't you put that on me, Ralp! Don't you put that evil on me!

"I ought to of shot that dog myself, George. I shouldn't ought to of let no stranger shoot my dog."

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Enid Coleslaw posted:

congrats to the OP for getting all of the worst posters in this thread

Well, now they're all here.
*icy, meaningful stare*

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Dengue_Fever posted:

Im joining the Al coalition.

Al Borland supporters should get a Home Improvement gangtag.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

you irl posted:

what punishment will franco get if al succeeds? maybe HE should get the home improvement gangtag

All the Al haters that are notable get stuck with the Wilson gangtag, peeping over the fence in their lame hats.

I would suggest the annoying wife of Tim, but no one deserves that. There has to be balance.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
I like Al and I'm glad he's back to posting. Goons might complain about him, but is it worse to be a poster that gets complaints or a bunch of whiny posters who cannot even complain in an entertaining fashion? The answer is that they should try to be more like Al Borland.

no they will not posted:

One of my ideas was to post the flyer in the thread and have everyone post pics of it up on walls and stuff but I guess al didn't want his e-mail address on-line and I promised not to share it.... Still he did a drat fine job himself...

This is also a good idea.

To the copy shop! :bandwagon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

make him a mod, a mod who cant post would be funny

This is one of the best ideas Sheng-ji Yang has come up with. Seconded.

• Locked thread