Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again
Whos better?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Badgers represent!

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Badger badger badger BADGER.... I really hope someone here knows what comes next.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Gonna say imps.

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again
theres more gay badgers, so im going to have go with badgers-being gay is insanely ftw.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
so long gay badger

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again
does anyone livepost their expereinces with diccosiateves on this forum? ya, thought so...

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
tough fight. imps win

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

A cool drat horse posted:

Badger badger badger BADGER.... I really hope someone here knows what comes next.

1-Up, 1-Up

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Imps aren't 95% pedophiles, rapists, racists and sexists, OP, so I'm gonna have to go with them.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
Neither.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
I am a Gamer.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Imps

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

Imps aren't 95% pedophiles, rapists, racists and sexists, OP, so I'm gonna have to go with them.

Did The Eye of God really rape a retarded woman?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

"Jourey's out on that one, Zoq!"
-- Le I of Gode

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
i dont know what those are

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Does the Pope touch little kids?

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

"Jourey's out on that one, Zoq!"
-- Le I of Gode

lol

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again

Wormskull posted:

Those things all sound good to me.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
badgame is gamer byob as evidenced by the site operator byob mod danbo daxter and also the former badger mod & mentally insane draco houston

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Lamebot posted:

badgame is gamer byob as evidenced by the site operator byob mod danbo daxter and also the former badger mod & mentally insane draco houston

its mostly talking about which women they want to rape and which eastern europe countries have the smallest percent of their houses made out of mud and no one there plays games

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Trick question: imps and badgers would never fight.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

elf help book posted:

its mostly talking about which women they want to rape and which eastern europe countries have the smallest percent of their houses made out of mud and no one there plays games

Well?

BiG TrUcKs !!!
Feb 25, 2007

My life is the most blessed and most cursed in existence (blessed spiritually, cursed physically)
*in spopngebob voice* im horny im horny im rhony

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Hey, we added side-kick characters to this RPG so that you have a worthless-in-combat character that you constantly get distracted worrying about whether it's going to die, but you're still going to have tag along for the whole game just in case it has something interesting to say, but we were too lazy to give it lines anywhere but when you first get it and the speech before the final boss.

glam bam rock
Jun 2, 2009

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww
WHAM BAM THANK YA GLAM

imps, definitely

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

a) Mentally challenged or underage
b) Western Russia, Serbia, or Ukraine

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
Imps get dr/5 good, silver so they would obviously win in a fight against a regular badger.

Now if we're talking about a celestial badger...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kylra posted:

Imps get dr/5 good, silver so they would obviously win in a fight against a regular badger.

Now if we're talking about a celestial badger...

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kylra posted:

celestial badger...

Shaken... tripwire...

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!!!

*every badgame pedophile, rapist, racist, and sexist comes in with everything for a HUGE mass execution*

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again
i think badgame is more progressive than the imp zone. for example, badgame has both a gay and transexual thread, while imp zone is disturbing empty of any minority voices.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Misandrist Wytch posted:

i think badgame is more progressive than the imp zone. for example, badgame has both a gay and transexual thread, while imp zone is disturbing empty of any minority voices.

actually, bowser voices a minority all the time

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!!!

*every badgame pedophile, rapist, racist, and sexist comes in with everything for a HUGE mass execution*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL8wLzZYcg8

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.

Misandrist Wytch posted:

as a prominently gay imp I disagree with you

El Wombato
Mar 19, 2008

Mexican Marsupial

Misandrist Wytch posted:

hmm... what about the dota thread?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Misandrist Wytch posted:

There are a number of female, homosexual, probably transgender, and gamers of color posters in the imp zone.

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
also i dont know what badgame is but if its related to byob its probably dumb and imp zone isnt dumb so

just

you know

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

All I can think of for badgame is Kabuu, the Quiltbags, and niddhogg whom has been slowly let badgame corrupt his soul and turn him into a sexually frustrated misogynist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

bathroomrage posted:

also i dont know what badgame is but if its related to byob its probably dumb and imp zone isnt dumb so

just

you know

it's the ycs offsite

• Locked thread