Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.

Effectronica posted:

it's the ycs offsite

I have literally never heard of an offsite that didnt fall into a pit of awful garbage almost immediately so peeeeee yew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

They DO have the SEC thread, however, which is comprised of almost entirely homosexual office working college football fans -- perhaps the most minority voice of them all.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Wormskull posted:

They DO have the SEC thread, however, which is comprised of almost entirely homosexual office working college football fans -- perhaps the most minority voice of them all.

lol

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
the sec thread is a thing of eternal beauty

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
and a trove of anthropological data

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Shaken... tripwire...

Lol.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Honey badger doesnt give a f*ck.

Anny-Mouse
Mar 1, 2008

Not only are your breasts flat, but you're also boring.

Lamebot posted:

badgame is gamer byob as evidenced by the site operator byob mod danbo daxter and also the former badger mod & mentally insane draco houston

oh hell yes

Yolomancer
Aug 9, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Badgame has turned its back on its founding fathers, the Yixlords of old, and in so doing has lost its way. Now, droll threads about sriracha and OKCupid rule the roost, rather than meaningful gameplay discussion. Battle not with Contards, lest ye become a Contard, and if you gaze into the XBox, the XBox gazes also into you.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.

Yolomancer posted:

Badgame has turned its back on its founding fathers, the Yixlords of old, and in so doing has lost its way. Now, droll threads about sriracha and OKCupid rule the roost, rather than meaningful gameplay discussion. Battle not with Contards, lest ye become a Contard, and if you gaze into the XBox, the XBox gazes also into you.

LOL! I am laughing right out of my chair and onto the floor like a quivering pile of jelly because of this post. "If you gaze into the Xbox, the xbox gazes into you." That's loving brilliant. I've never heard that one before! Please post more, oh yolomancer, keep the funny coming!

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Psycobladder posted:

LOL! I am laughing right out of my chair and onto the floor like a quivering pile of jelly because of this post. "If you gaze into the Xbox, the xbox gazes into you." That's loving brilliant. I've never heard that one before! Please post more, oh yolomancer, keep the funny coming!

Yolomancer is cool.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Psycobladder posted:

Woah, chill out dude.

Yolomancer
Aug 9, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Psycobladder posted:

Based on your posts I've seen in the fitness forum, laughing isn't the only state in which you're a quivering pile of jelly.

LordVonEarlDuke
Jun 24, 2011

Yolomancer posted:

Based on your posts I've seen in the fitness forum, laughing isn't the only state in which you're a quivering pile of jelly.

:eyepop:

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

:yikes:

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Badgers are dangerous and vicious but the most hosed up and scary thing about them is that they're crazy nihilists who don't place value on life. A honey badger will get stun to death just tryna get some honey and that is some hosed up poo poo imagine if all animals behaved llike that.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
no badgers are noble feudal lords who rule mountainous fortresses staffed by clans of warlike rabbits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

a) Mentally challenged or underage
b) Western Russia, Serbia, or Ukraine

Thank you.

• Locked thread