Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
a lot of people compare vc to ww2 so it would be jews, yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Butt Ghost posted:

are the darcsens supposed to be an allegory for jews or black people?

Right down to being blamed for 9/11.

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?

Butt Ghost posted:

are the darcsens supposed to be an allegory for jews or black people?

jewish gypsies

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

i dont know why I keep upgrading the tank even though It moves too slow to be of any use 90% of the time

oh poo poo, improved mortar payload, dont mind if i do *never uses the mortar*

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Agean90 posted:

i dont know why I keep upgrading the tank even though It moves too slow to be of any use 90% of the time

oh poo poo, improved mortar payload, dont mind if i do *never uses the mortar*

The mortar is the best part of the tank.

Dec 26, 2012

the mortar rules and it took me far too long to figure this out

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

smoke rounds are really good too

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Why would you never not use the tank when mortars loving destroy everything. gently caress, having another thing around that can just poo poo all over higher artillery is never bad provided you're not stupid about it.

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009
its mobile cover too. the tank can do it all

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Beef Waifu posted:

a lot of people compare vc to ww2 so it would be jews, yes

Nanomashoes posted:

Right down to being blamed for 9/11.

darealkooky posted:

jewish gypsies
Okay that makes sense, cuz otherwise I was gonna ask why they didn't just use actual black people

Dec 26, 2012

Beef Waifu posted:

Why would you never not use the tank when mortars loving destroy everything. gently caress, having another thing around that can just poo poo all over higher artillery is never bad provided you're not stupid about it.

i didnt at first because 2 movement points + low speed but then i realized how impervious it is to anything that isnt supertanks or radiator shots as long as you have an engineer tailing it

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

darealkooky posted:

jewish gypsies

Jewpsies.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Ratoslov posted:

Jewpsies.
Magypsies.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Pewdiepie posted:

I've got balls of steel. Blow it out your rear end!

I've got ball of steel. Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Sir AIDS posted:

I've got ball of steel. Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

He said I've got ball of steel. Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls Balls balls

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Its a Duke Nukem Forever reference.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
that's a lot of balls

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Muscovy Ducks are a large tropical breed, famous for their lean and extremely flavorful meat.

Hazduck!

~SMcD
If you're having trouble against the big tank, the blue bitch can't hurt your tank, move that guy up, rush a scout up to the tank, let the blue bitch shoot at them and when she's doing her cooldown thing after shooting, you break cover and hop up on the big tank and blow that last radiator.

Also clear out of the trench in the middle once the reinforcements show up, there's no way in hell you're gonna survive all those dudes bumrushing through with a +attack command and a ton of CP to burn. Retreat your lancers, then pull them at the base, retreat everyone else unless you want to hang on to some shocktroopers and farm some kills. Have a scout to blow the last radiator.

this game owns, except for the pig, they should just cook it

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
http://steamcommunity.com/id/cooljamal BUY me this game ASAP!!!

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
I am having a good time getting all a ranks and killing all xp giving dudes, leaders/aces/tanks, and trying to unlock as many hiden potentials as possible, means you dont just rush for the objective since you also gotta kill all the things. Its fun.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
I hate grinding, also. So I won't be doing any skirmish more than once.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

HoboWithAShotgun posted:

Could someone tell me how well this would run on just an i5-4670k at low res? I'm getting a 970 in a few weeks, but wouldn't mind getting this if it runs well enough with details turned down low.
What graphics card are you using that you're worried an upper-mid class Haswell would have problems?

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

vc isn't that great, wait for it to go on sale.

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009

Anatharon posted:

vc isn't that great, wait for it to go on sale.

bullshit

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009
I did finish the level with the giant tank on release, the level after it has a load of artillery that kept killing me i think. if anyone remembers how to do that pls tell me

rednecked_crake
Mar 17, 2012

srsly who wants to play this lamer?

Great Joe posted:

What graphics card are you using that you're worried an upper-mid class Haswell would have problems?

My 560 broke last month so I'm stuck with the onboard Intel graphics until I get it replaced.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
i just lost the second fight in the game, where the first tank comes in. i feel ashamed but when it started me at the actual beginning of the battle I decided to close the game and play again later :smith:

e: woah I thought it was just part of the atmosphere, but I guess my game's been running in slow motion this entire time. weird

e2: lmao the reason i got owned so hard in the second mission is because I took the worst possible route, second time through I took the smart one and got it done in one turn

klapman fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Nov 14, 2014

brainwrinkle
Oct 18, 2009

What's going on in here?
Buglord
chapter 7 is really bullshit, but wasn't that hard once I figured out what to do

seriously though, two invincible enemy units? that's not really tactics, in this humble gamer's opinion

brainwrinkle
Oct 18, 2009

What's going on in here?
Buglord
accidentally emptiquoted myself because I agreed with my own opinion so hard

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?

brainwrinkle posted:

chapter 7 is really bullshit, but wasn't that hard once I figured out what to do

seriously though, two invincible enemy units? that's not really tactics, in this humble gamer's opinion

you need to use tactics to get past the killaser

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
yeah using methods to face new difficult situations is insanely un-tactical

brainwrinkle
Oct 18, 2009

What's going on in here?
Buglord
yeah the advanced tactic of "park your tank in front of the unit with the killaser" to block the shots

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

brainwrinkle posted:

yeah the advanced tactic of "park your tank in front of the unit with the killaser" to block the shots

apparently that was hard for you...

brainwrinkle posted:

chapter 7 is really bullshit

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
ugh.,, fighting is really hard if only but then i figured out some sort of methodology, and soon i achieved victory.

IT WASNT A TACTIC THO

brainwrinkle
Oct 18, 2009

What's going on in here?
Buglord
no it's bullshit in that the intended method of winning the chapter is literally cheesing it. I restarted once early on when I stupidly got a unit killed by a shocktrooper

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

how is using your indestructible tank as a shield against an unstoppable unit cheesing it

brainwrinkle
Oct 18, 2009

What's going on in here?
Buglord
exploiting the stupid targeting AI that will shoot at you even behind invincible cover and waiting for reload is pretty goddamn cheesy. just give me a smoke grenade and I would forgive it

brainwrinkle
Oct 18, 2009

What's going on in here?
Buglord
other than that I really enjoy this game though, and I'm glad that I can post about it with Imps. the mega-tank was cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

brainwrinkle posted:

exploiting the stupid targeting AI that will shoot at you even behind invincible cover and waiting for reload is pretty goddamn cheesy. just give me a smoke grenade and I would forgive it

you actually do get smoke grenades, theyre great

• Locked thread