Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Hey guys, check out Loot crate , this months loot crate theme is the Dark side, comes with a darth vader pin, Evil dragonborn t-shirt and "Come to the dark side we have cookies" mouse pad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...
nice, looking forward to receiving my l00t

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6Tk9JtNIJg

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

but that was last months??

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

red plastic cup posted:

nice, looking forward to receiving my l00t

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i don't play games online much right now, should i get payday 2? maybe i will start playing games online and want it.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Doctor Goat posted:

i don't play games online much right now, should i get payday 2? maybe i will start playing games online and want it.

yes

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
what dlc do i get

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Doctor Goat posted:

what dlc do i get

Courier Pack, Weapon Pack 2 (the one with sniper rifles and LMGs?). The heist packs aren't as important if you have someone with all of them that can host.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Try to get them all next time they're 75% off

• Locked thread