Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
They made me retarded, and also pyscho. Now I have no interest in them but I have nothing else in my live...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Life is harsh to those with gamer AIDS

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
same here, Sir AIDS

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I try to take small breaks here and there, or leave once I feel something has gotten to toxic, OP.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
Nintendo games occasionally recommend taking a break now and again, and they're great, so you should definitely take a break now and again. For Your Health.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Sounds like you need Wii Fit and Depression Quest OP.

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!
Try taking your 3ds outside and lay down on the soft grass

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Right now OP, I'm playing Dragon's Dogma. I just rode a cyclops or something off a ledge in a huge tower by accident and I think it died but me being on it saved my life.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If you have gaming, you don't need a life.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh maybe it was a ogre, now that I'm looking at the corpse. I hope I didn't miss anything important since I fell down like 20 levels.

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!
Very good game choice wormskull but I hope its the dark arisen version and not the original

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The box just says Dragon's Dogma on it.

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

Wormskull posted:

The box just says Dragon's Dogma on it.

Dang that's unfortunate. The dark arisen version has the expansion with a bunch of new stuff. It was cool and challenging content that I liked.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ah poo poo. Well, I just bought the Dark Arisen version so I guess I'll put this one up until it arrives.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Oh maybe it was a ogre, now that I'm looking at the corpse. I hope I didn't miss anything important since I fell down like 20 levels.

You have to go back up anyways so don't worry about it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It'll just seamlessly work with my save right.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

As a gamer, you have chosen to have many lives. You can afford for just one to be ruined.

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

Wormskull posted:

It'll just seamlessly work with my save right.

Yea Im pretty sure you can just import it to the new one but I never had the original so don't kill me later if its not true.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm only like 2 hours or something into the game anyway so whatever.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If this game had Witcher 2 cutscenes and dialog options, and was on PC, it would probably be the best fantasy RPG since... Baldurs gate or something.

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

I hope you made your pawn a hot babe

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

Wormskull posted:

If this game had Witcher 2 cutscenes and dialog options, and was on PC, it would probably be the best fantasy RPG since... Baldurs gate or something.

I think its one of my favorite rpg games. I hope they make another.

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

prodromal schizophrenia here, op.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
same

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

If it weren't games or forums it would have been reality TV and alcohol. You were hosed from the beginning, OP. (we all were, and we're all in this poo poo together)

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

sometimes i wonder what kind of person i would be if i were born in a time before games and internet and the answer is i would probably have died in a coal mining accident at the age of 7 so if games ruin lives then i say game on, gamer.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
Video games have made me a murderer, sociopath, misogynist, and worst of all, Crush 40 fan.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

Right now OP, I'm playing Dragon's Dogma. I just rode a cyclops or something off a ledge in a huge tower by accident and I think it died but me being on it saved my life.

Dragon's Dogshit.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

Ball Dork's Gay.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I kind of want to play it real bad but Dark Arisen don't get here till tomorrow so I don't know if I should. I left off at a very severe cliffhanger, or rather, I just fell off a cliff on top of a ogre and used its body to cushion the fall.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im sorry to hear that op, im a pretty big fan of both

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
at least you aren't as pathetic as anthony burch

RichardGamingo
Mar 3, 2014
I know it's dumb to sign my posts, but I can't stop no matter how many times I'm told, because I'm really stupid and I want to make sure that shines through in everything I do and say, forever.

Best Regards,
RG
Sounds good, follow my twitter

Best Regards,
RG

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

*cleans glasses* Holy poo poo.... its RichardGamingo. Wow, I cannot believe RichardGamingo is here. Greetings.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
im not retarded from games and forums, but i AM extra psycho :twisted:

Anny-Mouse
Mar 1, 2008

Not only are your breasts flat, but you're also boring.
Sorry to hear about that OP, I find they can be great fun in moderation!

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
I don't have a life, I have several.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

zen death robot posted:

Imp Zone posters with plat should be aware that it's perfectly OK to send hosed up pictures to RchardGamingo's PM box

how hosed up are tthinking

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

qnqnx posted:

how hosed up are tthinking
im thinking empty pizza box

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
video games don't ruin your life, other people ruin your life

• Locked thread