Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

qnqnx posted:

how hosed up are tthinking
im thinking empty pizza box

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
video games don't ruin your life, other people ruin your life

Dec 26, 2012

qnqnx posted:

do you think anyone is going to come down on the side of richardgamingo. go nuts

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

qnqnx posted:

the fuckedest

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

01011001 posted:

do you think anyone is going to come down on the side of richardgamingo. go nuts

I'm a Richard Gamingo fan.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Is this now a Gamingo thread? The fan art's gotta go somewhere.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
I would like to request a drawing of Gamingo marrying his one true love Ganondorf in a traditional Gerudo wedding ceremony, please.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Sir AIDS posted:

They made me retarded, and also pyscho. Now I have no interest in them but I have nothing else in my live...

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
After the one-two punch of epic 90s + early Aughts gaming and an introduction to forums irony I find myself a shell of a man.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

zen death robot posted:

gently caress off

*laughs in your face*

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

SarutosZero posted:

Try taking your 3ds outside and lay down on the soft grass

I'm allergic to grass. If I touch it I get hives and if I'm near tall grass I stop being able to breath

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

ForeverSmug posted:

I'm allergic to grass. If I touch it I get hives and if I'm near tall grass I stop being able to breath

:eng101:

If you combine bleach and ammonia in a bottle and huff the vapors when your chest is feeling tight it'll loosen up your airways.

Eye of Widesauron fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Oct 29, 2014

Dec 26, 2012

ForeverSmug posted:

sounds like a recommendation to me

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

ForeverSmug posted:

I can only laugh, suffer.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Widestancer posted:

If you combine bleach and ammonia in a bottle and huff the vapors when your chest is feeling tight it'll loosen up your airways.

#lifehacks

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Since AIDS ruins your immune system and inflammation is an immune response you could also go into The Goon Doctor and ask about getting a charged load.

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall
it ruined mine too but im not a bitch enough to post about it on the internet oh wait

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Widestancer posted:

I've actually breathed this and it burns like poo poo but you won't die instantly

Chocolatebuddha
Oct 15, 2007

Sweet Deity!

ForeverSmug posted:

I've actually breathed this and it burns like poo poo but you won't die instantly

That explains a lot

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
I could probably direct some cool movies with my hosed up brain. Stuff like David Lynch or Harmony Korine would make

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Actually, I'm paid to post good things about bad games like Watch_Dogs on forums, so they made my life pretty good.

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

Actually, I'm paid to post good things about bad games like Watch_Dogs on forums, so they made my life pretty good.

for real though where do i find sweet rear end gigs like this, i'll talk up any piece of poo poo game for a paycheck

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Sir AIDS posted:

They made me retarded, and also pyscho. Now I have no interest in them but I have nothing else in my live...

Good try Kuchera.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SnotGrumble
Jun 4, 2003

All men live in fear of him and his Moxie.
Games are fun and good.
They've helped me bond with friends I've made, garnered healthy competition between me and my brother, and let me immerse myself in a fun time when I'm alone.
Cheer up, op :)

• Locked thread