Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again
Me and my friend got killed by a guy called skyrim1999 in Minecraft.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Diarrhoea
Apr 16, 2011
Playing games is a humiliating present

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Having a casual interest in fighting games and trying to play online.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Playing for many hours a day, back in the early 90's when the term 'poop socking' hadn't been invented yet

I had to throw that chair out

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Playing Hyperdimension Neptunia literally at all.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Missing all Fred Durst's twitch streams.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Missing all Fred Durst's twitch streams.

What? :aaaaa:

When did this happen, and what did he stream?

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Being super loving excited about Mario 64 reinventing console technology and expanding the capabilities of the medium, and being blown away by that first 3D Lakitu swoop around the castle, and then running to show my mom and she was all "this doesn't look that great"

Owned

borf
Apr 5, 2006

Sappo569 posted:

What? :aaaaa:

When did this happen, and what did he stream?

Call of Duty, of course...

YourHealthyColon
Nov 21, 2013
All video game memories are humiliating.

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock
Definitely playing LA Noire. I couldn't get any of the interrogations right, it was like the game was saying to me "What the gently caress man can you not read people? Are you autistic?"

:sweatdrop:

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
Typing /timeplayed in any MMO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

berserker posted:

Definitely playing LA Noire. I couldn't get any of the interrogations right, it was like the game was saying to me "What the gently caress man can you not read people? Are you autistic?"

:sweatdrop:

Actually I think it was supposed to be the other way around, and you had to play Cole like HE was autistic

It was great when you'd click the wrong thing, and all of a sudden you were calling the guy a lying son of a whore and "I'M GOING TO SEE YOU HANG YOU FOR THIS ONE!"

• Locked thread