Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

or should i say... DEAD

The epic TEam Fortress 2 Halloween Event has started again, and this time, IT'S A SCARY CARNIVAL! http://www.teamfortress.com/screamfortress6/

I haven't played it yet, the update is downloading as we speak. But I'll keep you guys posted on how awesome it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

mabels big day posted:

I'll keep you guys posted on how awesome it is.

'Kay.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

It's awesome.

Chocolatebuddha
Oct 15, 2007

Sweet Deity!

mabels big day posted:

It's awesome.

Thx

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
My PCs power supply busted just in time I see

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
Last year, they did brony poo poo. I'm so happy I uninstalled 2 years ago.

Mobzy
Mar 22, 2010

I love Team Fortress 2 and memes.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
can the bumpercars thing be modified to make like mario kart esque maps?????

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Slur posted:

bronies own because of how butthurt some people get over the fact that they exist

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Slur posted:

yeah big deal. who cares. like half the people who play tf2 are bronies and furries, but its still a good game, like minecraft is.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Praise GabeN

Soral
May 30, 2009

mabels big day posted:

yeah big deal. who cares. like half the people who play tf2 are bronies and furries, but its still a good game, like minecraft is.

i care

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

bronies own because of how butthurt some people get over the fact that they exist

I don't think the collective enmity against bronies is for want of itself. Or, at the very least, I know my enmity towards bronies is surely not for want of itself.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

And thi s is why I still care.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Slur posted:

I don't think the collective enmity against bronies is for want of itself. Or, at the very least, I know my enmity towards bronies is surely not for want of itself.

they're awkward and creepy but ultimately harmless, so I'm pretty sure it is

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Mobzy posted:

I love Team Fortress 2 and memes.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Slur posted:

i cannot play an online game, because there are people on the internet that i dont like

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Is sv_pure still = 1 on valve servers? On one hand it's nice knowing people can't play as ponies and the Hatsune Miku but not being able to use custom particles and sounds is just hosed.

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.

obstipator posted:

can the bumpercars thing be modified to make like mario kart esque maps?????

theyre already basically mario party minigames with bumper cars

it owns

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Its really loving bad

Highly Unnecessary
Dec 24, 2009

Slur posted:

i dont remember this

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

its actually pretty freakin good

get to wear all these crazy halloween only items and do fun bumber car mini-games

I hope people make tons of maps for this afterwards cus its fun as gently caress

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Highly Unnecessary posted:

i dont remember this

https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Magical_Mercenary

I dunno I don't think it's that bad because it comes off more as just a magical unicorn hat which is funny because tf2 is a game about wearing funny and silly hats. And you can only wear it during halloween/full moon.

That said I do hate the fact you pretty much can't join a tf2 game without running into someone named after a pony.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

bathroomrage posted:

theyre already basically mario party minigames with bumper cars

it owns

super sweet

titaniumone
Jun 10, 2001

Oxyclean posted:

https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Magical_Mercenary

I dunno I don't think it's that bad because it comes off more as just a magical unicorn hat which is funny because tf2 is a game about wearing funny and silly hats. And you can only wear it during halloween/full moon.

That said I do hate the fact you pretty much can't join a tf2 game without running into someone named after a pony.

lmao since when is a unicorn hat automatically some mlp poo poo

people really reaching to be angry

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

titaniumone posted:

lmao since when is a unicorn hat automatically some mlp poo poo

people really reaching to be angry

The workshop image was not exactly subtle about the reference. Plus you know bronies everywhere probably creamed their pants when they saw it made it in.

But on the other hand, the heavy wearing an unicorn hat is funny.

titaniumone
Jun 10, 2001

Oxyclean posted:

The workshop image was not exactly subtle about the reference. Plus you know bronies everywhere probably creamed their pants when they saw it made it in.

But on the other hand, the heavy wearing an unicorn hat is funny.

where is the mlp reference

it's a loving unicorn hat

unicorns existed before the cartoon my little pony

i seriously dont get it

edit: i actually have the hat and didnt even realize because i never thought twice about it besides "thats a funny hat alright"

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
we live in a brave new world where everything is a reference to something you either rabidly love or vehemently despise to the point of derailing any and all conversation so we can listen to you fanboy out/flip your lid

I hear it's called postmodernism

titaniumone
Jun 10, 2001

bathroomrage posted:

we live in a brave new world where everything is a reference to something you either rabidly love or vehemently despise to the point of derailing any and all conversation so we can listen to you fanboy out/flip your lid

I hear it's called postmodernism

what a sad world

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

titaniumone posted:

i seriously dont get it

edit: i actually have the hat and didnt even realize because i never thought twice about it besides "thats a funny hat alright"

u loving bronie

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

titaniumone posted:

i seriously dont get it

the text.

plus everything is a pony reference because bronies feel the need to make everything about loving MLP and thats why they're godawful.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

titaniumone posted:

i seriously dont get it

Your so stupid.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZpop1qYc6Y

seems bad? idk

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

obstipator posted:

super sweet

there's one in particular where you have to bump people off the stage and it's kinda like mario kart and super smash bros had dirty bathroom sex

it owns^2

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Coolguye posted:

there's one in particular where you have to bump people off the stage and it's kinda like mario kart and super smash bros had dirty bathroom sex

it owns^2

would have owned more if they had disabled respawning in it

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

This event in theory should be the best one yet. It has spells, merasmus' curses, and bumper cars. But I guess people just really flippin hate doomsday.

They should have spells drip when you kill people like in gelltower instead of just certain spots

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I might have to try this to see if its good or not. I haven't seriously played TF2 in a long time.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

qnqnx posted:

would have owned more if they had disabled respawning in it

or at least limited it yeah, by the time you've died 30 times you should just be out for good

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

Coolguye posted:

or at least limited it yeah, by the time you've died 30 times you should just be out for good

it was hilarious tho when the game stalemated and the server had to level change because we got the water spell at the same time as the bumper car minigame with the falling platforms somehow so it literally couldn't end because everyone could swim away from the bottom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

watched this and stopped my reinstall

• Locked thread