Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Once we are sick of payday I need to beat BL 2 and the DLC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Coolguye posted:

false

true

BOrderlands is loving garbage. This is loving ridiculous. This forum is a sewer.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

conceitedguy posted:

BOrderlands is loving garbage. This is loving ridiculous. This forum is a sewer.

Why don't you run along back to your games about raping children and animals and whatever their still playing in Badgame, and leave the gamers without severe mental damage be. Fucktard.

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Maybe I will go back to raping children, and leave these normies with bad game opinions to their 'tardery. Farewell.

Chocolatebuddha
Oct 15, 2007

Sweet Deity!

conceitedguy posted:

Maybe I will go back to raping children, and leave these normies with bad game opinions to their 'tardery. Farewell.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

conceitedguy posted:

:yikes:

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
Borderlands is basically Phantasy Star Online as an FPS. For this reason, it is at the very very very least 'sorta fun'

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

i played pre sequel for about 20 minutes before doing something else and there is no urge to go back to it

hth

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?
haha no way in hell im playing another borderlands game

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

bl 2.5

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

if i can get a friend to play a game with me that game could be unpatched dead island 1 and id still have a lot of fun so its not a very good qualifier

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

conceitedguy posted:

have fun :)

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

I earnestly hope conceitedguy enjoys himself as he rapes children

he's a alright dude and deserves a little fun

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Never a dull moment when ForeverSmug is on the case.

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?
more like bored-erlands

has anyone made this joke yet

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

I just really want people to have a good times sometimes maybe

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nebalebadingdong posted:

more like bored-erlands

Nebs, you done fell off.

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Nebalebadingdong posted:

more like bored-erlands

No you are the first. I will be submitting you as a candidate for Nobel prize of joke making. Congratulations ultros

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

DrPaper posted:

if anthony birch is writing bl3 i will not be spending money on it

or playing it at all really

"borderlands the pre sequel has a mission where a husband hires you to find his missing wife and she reveals that she has been cucking him with an entire gang of bandits and wants you to help her fake her death so he will leave her alone."

"so cuckwife asked me to murder her identical twin sister to get her husband off her back. once i did the husband immediately committed suicide because he couldn't deal with the grief because his wife was dead. cuckwife said "congratulations, you've rid the universe of two psychos." this is insane."

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Lamebot posted:

"borderlands the pre sequel has a mission where a husband hires you to find his missing wife and she reveals that she has been cucking him with an entire gang of bandits and wants you to help her fake her death so he will leave her alone."

"so cuckwife asked me to murder her identical twin sister to get her husband off her back. once i did the husband immediately committed suicide because he couldn't deal with the grief because his wife was dead. cuckwife said "congratulations, you've rid the universe of two psychos." this is insane."

did someone write this for real cause if so lmao

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Lamebot posted:

Anita approved

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

sword_man.gif posted:

did someone write this for real cause if so lmao

Good news, the main writer for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is Anthony Burch.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Cuck :xd:

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Lamebot posted:

no i mean did someone write that for real, because that's not what that quest is at all

the woman ditches the dude because he wants her to suicide pact with him and that's why he kills himself afterwards, but CUCK LOL

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lamebot posted:

at least his sister is really hot

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

sword_man.gif posted:

no i mean did someone write that for real, because that's not what that quest is at all

the woman ditches the dude because he wants her to suicide pact with him and that's why he kills himself afterwards, but CUCK LOL

someone wrote that for real

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

sword_man.gif posted:

Yeah, it doesn't mention that at all in that quest. I think people are just retarded.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Well it isn't surprising Phallic Baldwin has mild retardation.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Widestancer posted:

Yeah, it doesn't mention that at all in that quest. I think people are just retarded.

experience cuck the hot new gbs meme guaranteed to get some laffos from the same retards who continually bring us doobie, gamergate, and bitcoin

Chocolatebuddha
Oct 15, 2007

Sweet Deity!

sword_man.gif posted:

experience cuck the hot new gbs meme guaranteed to get some laffos from the same retards who continually bring us doobie, gamergate, and bitcoin

wtf is doobie. Is it that meme with the retarded Mickey characters?

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Chocolatebuddha posted:

wtf is doobie. Is it that meme with the retarded Mickey characters?

Doobie is like the Grinch

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think Doobie is the "off-color humor" comic some guy made that's supposed to appeal to people who like Peewee Herman or something.

Soral
May 30, 2009

bordelrands 2 was fun for a couple hours, and then there was like 18 more hours of game and it was loving boring

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I think Doobie is the "off-color humor" comic some guy made that's supposed to appeal to people who like Peewee Herman or something.

Its a hotdog shop in Reform Alabama that GBS donated a lot of money to, and one GBS in particular cancelled his familys christmas because his donation was so large.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pewdiepie posted:

Its a hotdog shop in Reform Alabama that GBS donated a lot of money to, and one GBS in particular cancelled his familys christmas because his donation was so large.

lmao

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Pewdiepie posted:

Oh no

What have you done pewds

We could have stopped it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pewdiepie posted:

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Pewdiepie posted:

i was specifically not talking about it because i would rather peel my dick like a banana

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

As a response to the large donations, he added a "Frog dog" to the menu which was inspired by the Get Out Frog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

llmao

• Locked thread