Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

llmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Sorry kids, Christmas is cancelled. Gave away my bonus to the friend of the family hating hotdog man

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Sorry kids, Christmas is cancelled. Gave away my bonus to the friend of the family hating hotdog man

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Soral posted:

bordelrands 2 was fun for a couple hours, and then there was like 18 more hours of game and it was loving boring

I cant believe some people actually beat the new game+ and played through that poo poo again. It was fun once but the idea of even starting up again makes me lust for death.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I have 420 hours in borderlands 2 AMA

Chocolatebuddha
Oct 15, 2007

Sweet Deity!

Widestancer posted:

:420: blaze it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

A cool drat horse posted:

I cant believe some people actually beat the new game+ and played through that poo poo again. It was fun once but the idea of even starting up again makes me lust for death.

NG+ just makes every enemy a bullet sponge, on top of giving them immunities to the incorrect elements (hitting flesh with electric = no damage, armor with anything but acid = no damage, etc.) which is insanely loving annoying and then, even as the tankiest class if i was out of cover for a split second i'd get killed.

every trash mob enemy encounter being so loving hard is exhausting so its kind of sad people sat there and kept playing it

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Widestancer posted:

y u do dis

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Widestancer posted:

what weeds are best for while playing borderlands?? asking for a friend

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

The game only allows 4 people at once so when piles of my friends got it I ended up playing through several times on many different characters. Then the DLC happened.

Bolverkur posted:

what weeds are best for while playing borderlands?? asking for a friend

Probably ones that don't shorten your life span so that you can have a long and healthy life of gaming. Whatever makes you happy and healthy!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

zen death robot posted:

Multiplayer games are the best!

Agreed. And single player games are even better.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Agreed. And single player games are even better.

LOL... No.,

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pewdiepie posted:

Its a hotdog shop in Reform Alabama that GBS donated a lot of money to, and one GBS in particular cancelled his familys christmas because his donation was so large.

Lol.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I loved Borderlands 1 and still do. I liked 2 until I beat it on normal and then I grew to kind of hate it because of the bullshit enemy scaling and lack of loot, plus the endgame is atrocious.

It seems that almost all of the people who complain about memes in this, and video games in general, are people who haven't played them at all, or only played them for an hour or 2, so they pick the most minor superficial things to complain about rather than actual flaws that affect gameplay

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

I like Borderlands 1 alot still

the new ones have to much story and poo poo, which would be fine but the story and writing is awful

also wish I could play as the old classes and new ones in each installment, I miss BL1 Siren

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I loved Borderlands 1 and still do. I liked 2 until I beat it on normal and then I grew to kind of hate it because of the bullshit enemy scaling and lack of loot, plus the endgame is atrocious.

It seems that almost all of the people who complain about memes in this, and video games in general, are people who haven't played them at all, or only played them for an hour or 2, so they pick the most minor superficial things to complain about rather than actual flaws that affect gameplay

i dont mind the memes and got a few laughs out of 1 & 2. but the gameplay is atrocious. the leveling system went a long way to making it a bad game. you're constantly overleveled or underleveled. just take out levels and leave the skill tree, goddamn

spathi-wa
Sep 8, 2005
hu hu hu ^_^
Lipstick Apathy

Lumpy the Cook posted:

IMO anyone hating BL:PS for memes or writing is a gamergater.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

spathi-wa posted:

:cripes:

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Nebalebadingdong posted:

i dont mind the memes and got a few laughs out of 1 & 2. but the gameplay is atrocious. the leveling system went a long way to making it a bad game. you're constantly overleveled or underleveled. just take out levels and leave the skill tree, goddamn

it would help a lot of you didn't do a flat% reduced damage to higher level monster than you. instead of having an epic fight against something way more powerful than you that you can manage to get a win out of it's just lol welp you do basically 0 damage and he oneshots you.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

spathi-wa posted:

:witch:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

BKPR posted:

my uncle works for gearbox

tell your uncle that he's a cucked rear end pussy who thinks he'll get tons of gay dick if he pretends to be bisexual

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

spathi-wa posted:

IMO anyone who says things like gamergater should do us all a favor and blow their goshdarn head open.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Lumpy the Cook posted:

IMO anyone who says things like gamergater should do us all a favor and blow their goshdarn head open.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

spathi-wa, the only posts you've made this whole year have been about DOTA, Star Citizen and Gamergate.

Dec 26, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

spathi-wa, the only posts you've made this whole year have been about DOTA, Star Citizen and Gamergate.

:eyepop:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The only posts you've made this whole year have been about DOTA, Star Citizen and Gamergate.

Was he telling them to shower with Draino?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Thank you, zen death robot, for once again doing what is just.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

zen death robot posted:

I reviewed the posts, and no, he was not

Lumpy the Cook posted:

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

spathi-wa posted:

even if you remove the transparency of anthony birch fishing for another tweet to frame, the writing is still pretty freaking bad OP

and that's ignoring all the memes too

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Gamergate is cool to like now. I know all the memes of it.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

spathi-wa posted:

its me everyone, i'm the gamergator

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

is Burch the dude who framed a tweet from a video game feminist letting him know he was "one of the good ones"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

BKPR posted:

is Burch the dude who framed a tweet from a video game feminist letting him know he was "one of the good ones"

Hell I'd do the same thing if Anita Sarkeesian tweeted me, so I don't blame him.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i was certain it was some B tier do-nothing but i guess if it was anita that's a bit less embarrassing

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It was the femfreq twitter account I guess so it could of been anyone, but I like to think it's Anita.

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

BKPR posted:

i was certain it was some B tier do-nothing but i guess if it was anita that's a bit less embarrassing

I don't see the difference op

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

More like fem freak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

california roll
Feb 23, 2009
how come no ones talking about how there's nothing to do at 50 till i buy dlc??? the meme thing was just a joke.. i mean 99% of the jokes is fall flat and unlike bl1 that was a plot with jokes this game is every line trying to be a joke but i just ignored the entire plot.

• Locked thread