Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FartGhost

i love salt, can't stop eating it. talk about your undying love for this great product which is finally possible now that we have a fitting thread tag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i think it's horrible that to "be salt" means you are upset or bitter. biggest tragedy of the human language if youa sk me.

FartGhost

i feel like people misinterpreted the story of sodom and gomorrah, when people got turned into salt pillars that was actually a reward

WindmillSlayer

im a basic bitch but i use terms like "salty" and "coriander" :cool:

treasure bear

FartGhost posted:

i feel like people misinterpreted the story of sodom and gomorrah, when people got turned into salt pillars that was actually a reward

fully turned to salt and loving it

Edgar Allan Pwned

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
Salt is great. Sometimes when tortilla chips are salt free I lick them so I can then dump salt on them

FutonForensic

would actually read John Salt's speech

smoobles

posting in a fartghost thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
me: [watching somebody use pepper shaker] :what:

• Locked thread