Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
I was playing TF2 again and its still fun for short bursts but am I just a broken human being who likes bad games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Try playing the evolve alpha or alien isolation op

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Ragg posted:

Try playing the evolve alpha or alien isolation op

is the evolve alpha free

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Bobnumerotres posted:

is the evolve alpha free

Its free to anyone with XCOM on steam and theres steam keys all around the place. Anyone who got invited got 4 keys

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Ragg posted:

Its free to anyone with XCOM on steam and theres steam keys all around the place. Anyone who got invited got 4 keys

Im downloading it but where are my extra keys

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I own xcom and didnt get invited wtf

municipal shrimp
Mar 30, 2011

It should just be in your games list of you own xcom

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
holy crap it is
hoyl crap it's 14 gb

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Some day Jaykin Baykin Episode 3 will release and all will be well.

Chocolatebuddha
Oct 15, 2007

Sweet Deity!
I'll steam key some of you impotent shits

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

system shock 2 is cool it's like a proto-bioshock. it even has lovely gameplay paired with an engaging story

Dec 26, 2012

Fandyien posted:

system shock 2 is cool it's like a proto-bioshock. it even has lovely gameplay paired with an engaging story

what did you start out as

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

01011001 posted:

what did you start out as

i found a build online and went with navy guy with hacking endurance and standard weapons. it didnt say why that would be good just that it is

Lets! Get! Weird!
Aug 18, 2012

Black King Bazinga

Fandyien posted:

Do you mean proto-bioshockj 3 because 1 and 2 got good gameplay.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
planetside 2 is a fun fps

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Fandyien posted:

dont' gently caress with me

Dec 26, 2012

also i disagree that it has lovely gameplay

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fandyien posted:

system shock 2 is cool it's like a proto-bioshock.

What on earth you drat assclown.

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

zeal posted:

planetside 2 is a fun fps

It sucks.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

Lets! Get! Weird! posted:

Do you mean proto-bioshockj 3 because 1 and 2 got good gameplay.

Bioshock 1 has bullet sponge enemies and the only way to alleviate the tedium of actually fighting dudes is to use the wrench, the only good weapon in the game.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
The quality of a shooting game is directly related to how much space the gun takes up on your screen. If you have more than 60% of your screen unobstructed by a handheld metal death-deploying device, the game isn't worth playing.

Frank Eufemia posted:

It should just be in your games list of you own xcom

I own both Enemy Unknown and the original, but no Evolve for me.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Buck Turgidson posted:

Bioshock 1 has bullet sponge enemies and the only way to alleviate the tedium of actually fighting dudes is to use the wrench, the only good weapon in the game.

bioshock's wrench is amazing. system shock 2's is phenomenal but bioshock's is one of the best melee weapons in any FPS

Lets! Get! Weird!
Aug 18, 2012

Black King Bazinga

Buck Turgidson posted:

Or use telekensis which one shots every enemy apart from the big papas until pretty much the end???

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
bioshock had some pretty fun magic spells

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
oh, sorry, i meant plasmids.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
no, tonics.

gently caress.
fuckfuckfuck

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
because of my tardbrained fanboyism, i still hold EYE up as the best -shock, even if it is ss2's redheaded stepchild

closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005
breaking bioshock is fun as hell bc there are so many ways to do so

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
I liked bioshock infinite because it actually felt like an fps instead of a half-baked resident evil clone

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
I bought NecroVision in the halloween sale and for what you're paying it's pretty fun/stupid. Sort of like the game equivalent of a B-movie

http://store.steampowered.com/app/7860/

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xMuzw1npgI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtsxoTYQNi4

Lamebot fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Nov 3, 2014

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
csgo is good

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://youtu.be/CdIB7Aft_90?t=14m31s

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Everyone please click that and watch for about a minute to see one of the most epic things of all time.

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

:holymoley:

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
never played brutal DooM before this evening and it feels like discovering that the best fps has existed forever and I just never tried it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Shaquin posted:

never played brutal DooM before this evening and it feels like discovering that the best fps has existed forever and I just never tried it

Every hardcore doom fan says that game sucks big nards.

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012
brutal doom's good but there's way better gameplay mods out there imo. project msx is pretty sweet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

Every hardcore doom fan says that game sucks big nards.

It's real bad.

• Locked thread