Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
He wants to make a Shadow of the Eternals TV show. He is never letting that poo poo go.

"A lot of the television that you're seeing is really bleeding into a lot of the things that we do in video games," Dyack said. "A lot of the things that you see in film are bleeding into a lot of the things that we do in video games."

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
i unironically wish the kickstarter had been succesful because god drat i love eternal darkness

yes i know it would have been bad

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Cyra posted:

i unironically wish the kickstarter had been succesful because god drat i love eternal darkness

yes i know it would have been bad

same

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

didn't kickstart it tho. don't do that no more and also it looked like it was going to be terrible. i'd rather spend money on a copy of Eternal Darkness (i dont have one yes i am ashamed). also:

Crimson Harvest posted:

"A lot of the television that you're seeing is really bleeding into a lot of the things that we do in video games," Dyack said. "A lot of the things that you see in film are bleeding into a lot of the things that we do in video games."

what the gently caress is this supposed to mean?

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

It's just an example of Dyack's typical random babbling. The guy is a menace to language and comprehension.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i'm so close to buying Eternal Darkness on ebay and spending dosh on shipping and vat and tolls and bullshit thanks to this thread

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

It's OK to buy good games, just don't do anything that would give DD any money.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Dennis Dyack seems like Peter Molyneux's "imagine a game where" madness, but in a really lazy person with no good ideas.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

I remember when Too Human came out and after a slew of bad reviews and complaints about the controls he basically just went "YOU'RE playing it wrong!".

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
I was psyched as gently caress for Too Human and I still haven't played it.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

MondayHotDog posted:

I was psyched as gently caress for Too Human and I still haven't played it.

So was I but I played it! It's loving garbage!

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
oh, the game is in production again too. good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs
the funniest part of too human is that lawsuit that ended with them having to destroy every retail copy of the game

• Locked thread