Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

One lady gave out pennies. And by pennies I mean she gave one penny to each person. She did this every year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasure bear

i've only got strawberry natural yogurt :shrug:

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

it's a vicious circle. she just forgot candy the first year so she handed out the pennies. then after he house got egged 10 times that night she used the money she saved on candy to clean it. now it's just a perpetual cycle of pain for everyone involved.

WindmillSlayer

i hand out candy bars with spiro in them to perpetuate the gay agenda

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

how do you fit a purple dragon into a candy bar?

Koishi Komeiji

One time I got an apple. Like a whole loving apple. Dude just dropped it into my bag like "Here ya go, lil dude!" What the gently caress.

tao of lmao

One house used to have a haunted-barn run by family members every year. One person popping their head through a curtain scared me so bad that instinctively I punched it in the face. They never let me go back.

vermeul

Free Acid
Some guy gave out apples. His house got egged.

tao of lmao

Mighty Stalker posted:

One time I got an apple. Like a whole loving apple. Dude just dropped it into my bag like "Here ya go, lil dude!" What the gently caress.

There was one house that also did this. Also popcorn balls. Always avoid the popcorn ball house.

i am he

I've never been trick or treating :smithfrog:

Salmiakki

i am he posted:

same, but only bc halloween doesnt exist in finland

Salmiakki

if yoiu say trick or treat to a finnish person they will just look around confused while goin ''buh?? zuh??''

i am he

I imagine the worst houses would give out like.. fun size candy bars and candy corn or something.

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

"fun" sized candy bars are the biggest lie we tell our children

Chum Scandal

i spray trespassers with horse piss

tao of lmao

Salmiakki posted:

if yoiu say trick or treat to a finnish person they will just look around confused while goin ''buh?? zuh??''

kidfresca

You're kidding, right?

John Lennon, Singer of The Beatles. He wrote the song "Imagine" and was shot and killed some time in the eighties.

Fuck has the WHOLE WORLD GONE CRAZY!

i am he posted:

it's loving dumb. bulls-cavs is on, why go outside?

tao of lmao

kidfresca posted:

why go outside?

Sub Harrison

Handing out apples is pretty dumb. I mean, you know a good percentage of those are going to be thrown through your windows.

Bwee
halloween is for children

Sub Harrison

gently caress you bwee halloween is my jam

FluffieDuckie

the dentist in our neighborhood gave out toothbrushes :smithcloud:

every loving year

Bwee

Sub Harrison posted:

gently caress you bwee halloween is my jam

are you a child?

tao of lmao

Bwee posted:

are you a child?

this thread is for memories of your childhood, friend.

Bwee

wth posted:

this thread is for memories of your childhood, friend.

i was never a child

tao of lmao

oh word? my bad I didn't mean to no-childhood shame

nvm no cake

i've been saving my dog's poop in bags all year long in preparation for halloween. these trick or treaters are definately getting a 'treat' this year...

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
put razor blades inside the candy b4 u give them out :o

SIDS Vicious

pennies arent even legal tender here in canada any more lol

tao of lmao

The Green Calx posted:

i've been saving my dog's poop in bags all year long in preparation for halloween. these trick or treaters are definately getting a 'treat' this year...

Nosfereefer posted:

put razor blades inside the candy b4 u give them out :o

these are both terrible things that only awful people would do, and thankfully, i never had any houses that did this. One weird old guy gave us a sock filled with peanut butter, but there was a terrible fire later that year

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

a woman tried to give baby bo-pepper pennies who gives a two year old pennies who gives anyone pennies

tao of lmao

Bo-Pepper posted:

a woman tried to give baby bo-pepper pennies who gives a two year old pennies who gives anyone pennies

in this case you're talking a straight up choking hazard she should be brought up on charges

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

the little kids who have been given candy by woman sid and man fiona have been super confused lol its really good

• Locked thread