Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sumac
Sep 5, 2006

It doesn't matter now, come on get happy
I saw something new on the shelf in my local liquor store and gave it a shot. I think this is my new favorite <$30 liquor:

All the organic marketing aside, it's a really good drink. It doesn't have the sweetness I'd expect from a liquor that sells itself as the original birch/root beer, and it has a surprisingly complex flavor. It has all the flavors of a good birch beer concentrated down into a drat good drink.

So that's what I had tonight, anyone else try something new?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

We don't have anything new. I'm drinking three fingers of Old Overholt.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Old favorite tonight. Great lakes brewing co. dortmunder gold.

RainbowCake
Apr 1, 2010

Refurbished cats may have scratches, dents or other forms of cosmetic damage which do not affect the performance of the unit.
I discovered I can put ~4.5 of your american ounces of cake-flavoured vodka in a can of orange pop and it tastes p good
I was informed that this is a "ghetto screwdriver"
if the person who told me this is reading this, hi

• Locked thread