Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
so hosed up. lost my job for hte dumbest reason. they wouldnt let me be line leader. we were all clocked out, ready to leave the building and i bumped ahead of everyone else (because i am line leader)_ as we were going to the door. they were like "wtf" and iwas like "its cool bro im line leader im just being line leader bro its cool" and one of the younger people actually was ready to fight me about it because i clocked back in and said i wouldnt clock out unless i could be line leader. im always loving line leader. gently caress them &that place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
no im line leader

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
no im sorry get to the back of the line because i am

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
and the worst part of it is if they had just let me be the line leader none of this would hav happened

tao of lmao

first is the worst, second is the best, third is a nerd

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i feel like if we could maybe have some kind of practice drill where we practifce leaving the building and me being line leader then maybe this could work out and i could keep working there buit as of now..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i just think its kind of fked up and dangerous to have a line with whomever in charge, randomized each time. thats chaos. i have been line leader sincew first grade. i have years of experience. a line will never go wrong with me in charge. do you think when birds migrate they just have some random bird leading the pointy arrow that they form? no. well i dont know. but proabably no.

• Locked thread