Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ConorT
Sep 24, 2007

drunken officeparty posted:

I wonder if there are going to be new sins bosses. He covered all 7 already so I don't know how there would be more, but I also don't see there not being new miniboss sins.

I'm just spitballing here but "hard mode" versions based on the 7 heavenly virtues? Make it happen, Edmund.

edit: ^^sup^^

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConorT
Sep 24, 2007

finally

ConorT
Sep 24, 2007

messagemode1 posted:

"That feel when" you successfully complete a Lost run, unlocking an item, and flip back to the character screen and realize you had accidentally selected Normal.

We need an Isaac version of :xcom: with edmund's face.

ConorT
Sep 24, 2007

Unlocked Godhead, took about ~100 tries. I needed stopwatch and/or dead cat for every successful run. Never picking up the lost again.

ConorT
Sep 24, 2007

Cobalt60 posted:

Is everyone Command-Q'ing upon death to beat the Lost runs? After doing this (many times in one run) last night to beat Boss Rush mode, I cannot understand the idea of doing it totally clean, e.g. no restarting and no fast-quitting.

It's not so bad, you just need to get like lucky. I did crank the gamma up to negate curse of darkness which is probably cheating, though.

ConorT
Sep 24, 2007

IMJack posted:

Finding Stleven is the only thing between me and Rleal Pllatinum Glod.

This is going to take me all year of resetting the game after Basement II, isn't it.

Could be worse: my last item was 1up mushroom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConorT
Sep 24, 2007

Play as Lazarus because, um,