Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp
That is by far the most painful setup for a stream I've ever seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp

Kurtofan posted:

What does faith does?

I think it increases the likelihood of seeing items that would normally only be in Angel rooms. Same with sin, increasing the likelihood of getting Devil room items as rewards.

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp

ImpAtom posted:

Azazel is so goddamn broken it kinda defeats the point of other characters.

You still want to beat final bosses with each character since there are content unlocks associated with that. Consider Azazel an easy mode to let off steam.

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp

The Crusher posted:

So does anyone know what these rooms are yet? I got a "Dice" room that had a floor in the shape of a one-sided die and was upgraded with at least 6 different power ups. It made the game hilariously easy.

You didn't receive more items - it re-rolled all the ones you had collected. That is the effect of the one-sided die room, the others will re-roll different things.

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp
Mom's Knife + Soy Milk is a game-ending combo. The knife does far less damage than normal, passes through enemies too quickly, and goes flying at the slightest touch just trying to turn it around. I think I'm a pretty decent player, but Leeches demolished me when I just didn't have good options to kill them.