Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I have a feeling it might actually be easier since you can combine items instead of being picky. Trying to remember the quirks of the flash code was the hardest part for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Got brimstone, homing, triple eye, and couple power ups. Just blasts a side of the screen and watch everything blow up.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

As I suspected, it's about a million times easier in this game to get overpowered since items combine. Makes the game so much better.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

poo poo I've pith hundreds of hours in and I still can't recognize item rocks or mushrooms very well. I'd love for a mini guide on that kind of stuff.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Is there any videos about breaking the game like the original had? I have forgotten a lot of the tips besides not taking damage. I struggle too much trying to get bonkers powerful.

Invalid Validation fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Nov 16, 2015

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Thanks for the tips and is there any mod that can give me a wiki description of items in game cause I have the memory of a goldfish?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

It’s been a while but I picked up afterbirth + for Switch and I can’t remember the little things that you can do to break the game over your knee, anyone have the links to those YouTube videos that one guy did showing the stuff you can do to destroy the game?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Thanks I’ve been looking for that breaking Isaac video for a while. Is there an IOS app that I can search items real quick? I don’t like the wiki on my phone.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Oh yea forgot about that, is he ever gonna release mewgenics?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I think one game is fine. It’s unique and animates well. He should definitely go more towards meatboy aesthetic in newer games. Doesn’t bother me cause I’ve been desensitized since I was young but I can totally see it put people off (like my wife).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I got back into it again with my steam deck and I was dreading doing the purist and I one shot it. Sometimes the world is just and good. Furthest I’ve ever gotten, I think that new expansion made it slightly easier to become overpowered so that was a nice bonus coming back after so long.