Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!

SuccinctAndPunchy posted:

Thanks for a great contribution to this discussion.

I am trying to have a deep and insightful debate about the mediocre art style of the hosed up crying baby game, DAD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!

Well, I won't be able to play today, but still. Have some day-one fun for me, guys.

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!

President Ark posted:

So is this game ludicrously buggy/crashy? I was holding off on preordering it because Team Meat/Ed's games haven't had the best track record in terms of technical performance.

A few dudes can't load the game at all, and logitech g110 keyboards apparently stop working after a few minutes. Other than that, reports are pretty good.

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!

Ariong posted:

I'm talking about when they open, don't fire, close, start walking, then fire while closed and moving. It may have something to do with fear.

So I've never seen this, but the problem is you're my brother and and we play on the same copy of the game. Are these the bone turrets or the bloody turrets? Any other tear effects? I've hit those things with fear shots plenty of times, but I don't think it's ever affected their animations quite like that.

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!
I've been reading that Danny Baranowsky didn't come back to do the soundtrack for BoI Rebirth or the new Super Meat Boy rereleases because of some kind of falling out with Edmund. Is that true?

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!

spit on my clit posted:

do we always have to say "This is really the hill you want to die on" in response to someone who has an issue with something?

An fyad poster said it once in an own on Ralp like two years ago, so it's only just starting to filter down to the dregs

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!
Does using a mod lock you out of getting achievements? I'm only using the "show item effects" mod from the Workshop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!
When did the secret room spawn conditions change? I keep finding them adjacent to 2 rooms in the basement, even when there's a valid location with 3 adjacent.