Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

No Wave posted:

delirium is literally just a bunch of random stuff without even the fun of mowing down mobs.

I don't know, I mowed him down pretty recently:
https://twitter.com/RedMinjo/status/1514867718117199874

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

The Moon Monster posted:

TMTrainer/Challenge 45 reminds of the infinite monkey typewriter thing. Yeah some of the monkeys will produce breathtaking works of art, but for every one of those there's an unfathomable amount of boring gibberish. I kept losing runs to poo poo like Genesis so I decided to just start scum until I found an active item with no charge time that did a bunch of damage to an area about 80% the size of a room as fast as you could mash spacebar.

lol, lmao
https://twitter.com/RedMinjo/status/1517958727499874304

e: I was able to figure out that some item or another made enemy projectiles sometimes turn into beds, but only just before these jerks here spit a bunch of beds directly over the hole. No sacrifice room on the floor.

Red Minjo fucked around with this message at 21:02 on Apr 29, 2022

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
As far as I know, T.Lost just acts as if you have holy card unlocked while playing as them, and getting it unlocked just lets other characters grab it.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
I still have no idea what kind of motion you're supposed to make to avoid the curving brimstone, since they can instantly move it to the other side of you if you try to move away from it.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
I swear that 90% of my DELETE THIS challenge runs all my items are bullshit like "portable slot machine but it has a cooldown" or "I have found HUD on, have shot tears, been hit, picked up items, gone to a new floor, and I still have no idea what this does" or "instantly spawns a weak enemy or tnt directly on you on room clear" and the remaining 10% are "randomly spawn beds while you are in combat, completely softlocking you from exiting the floor" or "crash your Switch if you get hit in a boss room." Meanwhile, all over the web, you see "oh I full heal and deal full room damage any time I get hit off of the first item I beat this challenge my second attempt" I hate this trash Isaac I want to become back my money

e: proof of one of these:

Red Minjo fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Feb 29, 2024