Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monolith.
Jan 28, 2011

To save the world from the expanding Zone.
I think it'll be pretty good. And not run like total garbage, hell yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monolith.
Jan 28, 2011

Restart your steam.

Monolith.
Jan 28, 2011

Hey cool. My game crashed but there's a continue option. Awesome.

Monolith.
Jan 28, 2011

Grey hearts are soul hearts, aka "armor". Teeth doors are curse rooms which cost 1 heart to enter/leave and sometimes have good stuff in them. Or not.

And the black hearts are also soul hearts but damage all enemies in the room when used up.

Monolith.
Jan 28, 2011

-14 winstreak.

Killed mom with the Bible. Take that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monolith.
Jan 28, 2011

Azazel is amazing. I made it to Satan with 4 containers, 2 actual health, and got him down to half health before I screwed up and blew myself up. That blood breath thing just melts everything.