Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
What's the trick to the Speed challenge?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Jusupov posted:

Started a run with just a goat head from the curse room. Somehow managed to kill hush with barely and damage and ended up in this situation

Half a heart left and the door closed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjCR3vHgTgc

Quite satisfied with the end result even though I forgot to use the tower card :(

How do you get your items to show up on the left?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Picked Experimental treatment as ???, died.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I think Guppy's Collar was bugged, I kept coming back to life, like 6 times.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

MrL_JaKiri posted:

That's how it's supposed to work, you have a random chance to come back to life when you die.

Must have had great luck then.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Azazel plus Monstro's Lungs :getin:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Spergminer posted:

The Chest secret room with two buttons: One spawns 4 duke of flies and the other spawns 3 duke of flies.

Got this once in a tight room :shepface:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
So dr fetus and tiny planet? Not Good.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

dis astranagant posted:

Eat a dick, Ed

I think it's just a graphical bug, you should be able to walk over them.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I think I actually like the Keeper, I don't think the tears/speed is that bad a problem, the triple shot is good for the early floors and synergizes well. I wish there was a way to get more health but otherwise I like it.

The only problem is that the unlocks are pretty lame, so far only did Greed Mode with him.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
right now ultra greed is loving itself on my leech and sacrificial knife while im on my tanooki form

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
super vis is some super cool boss design

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
the context is abplus is bad

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Why do the new bosses have a shitton of health!!!!

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

ChibiSoma posted:

E: Oh. Hey. Did you know that quitting out of the game and continuing later will make Void forget what it's eaten? Because I didn't! :mad:

oh gently caress

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
however bad ab plus is, victory laps fucken rock

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
no victory lap after delirium as well

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
lol in backwardass, a bug happened in sheol, I tried going up to the womb 2, but instead the halo of light killed my character :bravo:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Popo posted:

Forgive a dumb question but were you in a situation where you had only one red heart container and no soul hearts?

lol yeah, it happened again, what the gently caress?

BJPaskoff posted:

Did you have one heart? It takes away a heart when you go up a floor and can kill you. I found that out in my first attempt when I got 9 Lives in a red chest and tried to go up.

great design

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

How would you design it? The idea of the challenge is that you start at the end and end at the start.

To end the game with three hearts you have to either start with three hearts or lose hearts over time.

you lose a life but get to the other side

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
i hate ultra greed, too much hp!

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Faerie Fortune posted:

So I'm pretty sure my girlfriend found either a bug or the worst possible room on stream because holy poo poo I've never seen this before what even is this bullshit

amazing

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
swallowed penny is such a bearer of false hope

i can never grab that penny beforce the invincibility frames wear off

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
just picked up a missingno on my lost run, now I have my reflection, continuum tears and ipecac and no more holy mantle

thanks curse of the blind

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
i hate that mega satan doesn't have a health bar

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
any tips to get bandage girl

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

redneck nazgul posted:

It's pretty much guaranteed in Greed Mode if you start as Lilith and get a bandage ball.

you can't get bandage ball in greed mode unfortunately

Psychedelicatessen posted:

Lilith start, keep running Basement I until you get a ball of bandage and then keep playing and hope you can get 3 batteries or more balls of bandages to multiply. Sackhead pretty much guarentees the 3 batteries, so that's a good item too.

thanks.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Missing a few items to get true platinum god on ps4, sacred heart, godhead, transcendance, breath of life, super bandage and boomerang (lol).

Is greed mode the best place to get those items? With Isaac I'm guessing

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
gently caress why am not getting angel rooms?!

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
If you get an item through d4 does it count towards completion?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
explosivo and ludovico= bad

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
where art thou sacred heart :negative:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I found a sharp plug and went to town on that angel room... until it started giving out treasure room items?! gently caress

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
i did it, true platinum god. feels pretty empty tbh

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
i like that i just punk hush and ultra greed now (but delirium and ultra ultra greed just wreck my poo poo)

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Not Al-Qaeda posted:

wtfm, the achievement thats just "kill the lamb after a victory lap", done that like 3 times and never got it. tried the exit the run and continue fix too, still didnt get it. whats this poo poo

Good game design

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I got back into isaac and i love love the forgotten (even if switching is a pain in the rear end, ctrl is not a good key for that imo)

oh and they finally fixed the audio thing where the intro soundclips would play even if you had audio disabled, cool.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
i only switch to get items or when i'm about to lose against the hush

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
report: suicide king doesnt let you switch from the soul to the forgotten