Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Also, It may come out for the 3DS and the WiiU. There have been hints on the hidden videos on the blog posts!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Kaethela posted:

Good lord, that Mom's Heart fight. :stare:

Yeeeeep. Beating Mom's heart is going to suck until I get used to the game again.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Secret Rooms no longer need to be surrounded by three rooms?

(The room to my left is the top-secret room.)

SystemLogoff fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Nov 4, 2014

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Red Mundus posted:

Just a head-up I don't know if it's been mentioned but Monstro's lung is bugged to hell and certain item combinations will basically end your game by making it impossible or near impossible to shoot. I had to re-start because I picked up an item somewhere and it took over 10+ seconds for my shot to charge. I would avoid it if possible for the time being.

Yep. I had a six second charge time.

Small Room, lots of jumping monsters = Run Over.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

I thought Dingle was terrible until I learned his tells.

1. Little Tune -> Spit/Babies
2. Smile -> Spit
3. Frown -> Jump at you three times.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

So, I beat the cathedral before ever going to hell thanks to the goat head.

Turns out if you turn down a devil deal before you get it-- you get holy rooms each boss instead. Needless to say Maggie was well-buffed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

shodanjr_gr posted:

So how do we get polaroid section unlocks? I was under the impression that I just had to get mom-heart kills with any character but it doesn't seem to be the case?

Beat Issac, not heart.